Chapter 49: The Contest Begins, Unfamiliar Heart Donation

Early the next morning,

Qin Feng got up and took a shower, and went downstairs to have breakfast with Qiao Changping’s family.

“Brother Qin, are you leaving today?”

Qiao Changping was shocked when he heard what he said.

“Um.”

Qin Feng nodded and saw Qiao Yiyi’s half-bitten bread suddenly stopped in his mouth, waiting for a pair of big eyes to look at him.

“It’s like this. I received a notice from the school that our classmates had a meeting by the way, so we would be with them.

But I came back after the match the next day. ”

“Oh, that’s it, that’s okay.”

Qiao Changping nodded to express understanding, and then looked at him immediately.

“Since your classmates reunion, let me arrange it, and it is not convenient for you to travel by yourself.

There are three more cars in the basement. See which one you like first. ”

After finishing speaking, waved to the aunt, the aunt at home immediately took out a few keys from the cabinet at the gate and placed them in front of it.

Qin Feng looked at the Maybach, Rolls Royce, Bentley Flying Spur and other car keys in front of him, with a wry smile on his face.

Do you want to be so high-profile?

I am just a little doctor, and prescribing a million-level doctor is already outrageous.

Those few Qiao Changping are basically ten million!

If this is seen by classmates, I don’t know how crazy it is.

“Brother Qin, what do I have to say, this is your home, don’t be polite with me, just take what you like.

Your kindness to my Qiao family lasts a lifetime. As long as I Qiao Changping can do it, I will never say a word. ”

Seeing that he was a little embarrassed, Qiao Changping immediately said with a serious expression.

“Yes, brother Qin Feng, if there is no car you like, just tell Old Qiao.

As long as Jinling has it, it can be delivered in an hour. ”

Qiao Changping’s lover also said with a smile.

In fact, Qin Feng only learned yesterday that this gentle-looking woman had an extraordinary identity.

She is the only daughter of a wealthy person in the retail industry of Jinling. It can be said that she grew up with a golden key.

And Qiao Changping compared with her, in addition to being a genius, Dingtian is considered a rich peasant.

Relying on 300,000 to start a business, step by step from 20 years old to now 35 years old, 15 years of building an industrial group.

Even in business, he has stabilized more than one man!

The problem is that he is still very low-key, has a very good reputation in the business circle, and has completed many national and people’s livelihood projects.

This is where this man is really awesome!

“Brother Qiao, sister-in-law, you are really welcome, I actually have assets in Jinling.”

Qin Feng shook his head when he heard this, but decided to tell them to forget.

“You also have assets in Jinling?”