Chapter 56: Returning to Jiangcheng, Internal Medicine Comes to Force the King

noon,

As soon as Qin Feng landed, he drove the Porsche that had been parked at the airport for 4 days and drove straight to his home.

Simply packed his luggage, took a shower, changed clothes, and drove to Deputy Director Chen’s house.

咚咚咚~

KaraKaraKara~

As soon as I knocked on the door, I heard the sound of trotting slippers from the room.

“Brother Qin Feng, you’re here! Come in, I’m cooking.”

The door slammed open, almost without hitting his nose, a handsome face appeared in front of him, smiling like a flower.

“You don’t need to be so busy.”

Qin Feng smiled lightly, walked into the house after speaking, looked around and wondered.

“Where is Deputy Director Chen?”

“My parents knew you were coming, so they went out to eat.”

……

Okay!

It’s also absolutely!

This is exactly a rhythm that is willing to lead wolves into the room!

Qin Feng suddenly had a rush to face the beauty…

However, if they are not at home, the band will make it easier to talk about things, otherwise they have to talk.

Half an hour later,

Liu Yan’er brought up the dishes made by himself one by one. I have to say that the craftsmanship of the gentle and pleasant girl is really good!

After eating and drinking, the two of them sat on the sofa and opened the Qin Medical Foundation.

“Brother Qin Feng, now the funds of the fund have begun to circulate, and the 37 items of materials you reviewed last time have been connected to the affiliated hospital.

At present, 9 operations have been completed, which consumes 137 thousand 9 of funds, but…”

Speaking of this, Liu Yan’er had doubts on her face and opened the fund statement.

“Every time one of our medical declarations is completed, there will be an entry into the account, and it is ten times the amount of our declaration!

In other words, we spent more than 130,000 in the past few days, but we have 1.37 million in the account.

Brother Qin Feng, what’s going on? ”

As the voice fell, Qin Feng’s mouth couldn’t help raising an inexplicable arc.

It seems that this system is still very reliable!

Every time you spend on personal medical applications, you can return ten times the funds, which is a very impressive figure.

After all, he still has a research center in Jinling, which is the real gold-selling cave in the future!

You know, the funding of medical research is a terrible thing.

Sometimes billions of billions or tens of billions are invested to develop a global specific drug or targeted drug, and in the end it is likely to become a drain.

This involves too much biomedicine, life science, genetic science…

“Rest assured, the money comes from another foundation, and the procedures are all legal, you should have checked it too.”