Chapter 51: The Victory of Crushing the Soviet Province

The second question: venipuncture blood typing.

Patient: Female, 23 years old, with purpura and light ecchymosis on the skin for more than 7 days and bleeding from the gums for more than 3 days, come to see a doctor.

Physical examination: 36.8 degrees Celsius, blood pressure: 85120…

Auxiliary examination: No abnormalities in ultrasound……

problem:

1. Please make a preliminary judgment on the patient’s condition.

2. What are the types of blood components that patients should enter?

Items provided: treatment tray, curved tray, cotton swabs, blood packs…

Qin Feng’s trio swept through the questions, and Zou Yong and Lin Xiaoxiao’s faces suddenly showed joy.

This question seems to be simpler than the first question before!

The two looked at Qin Feng at the same time and found that Qin Feng’s face was calm as water.

Because he found that the difficulty of this test question is not in operation, but in the following two questions.

Qin Feng looked at the two of them and immediately began to give instructions.

“Xiaoxiao, check the items, check the patient’s information, bed number, comfort explanation, and get the patient’s consent.”

“Zou Yong, sterilize the patient, position it, and prepare for the operation. I will complete the specific puncture operation.”

After the voice fell, the two quickly began to get busy. Two minutes later, all the standardized procedures were completed.

Qin Feng immediately disinfected, put on a mask and a hat, took the equipment handed by Zou Yong, and still performed blood transfusion.

three minutes!

Puncture is complete!

In the next second, he quickly raised his hand to signal the judges to finish.

Immediately after the three of them walked to the judges’ bench, Qin Feng said.

“1. The patient’s disease is a symptom of idiopathic thrombocytopenia and silver-haired purpura. Platelets should be transfused to quickly stabilize the symptoms of purpura.

2. The type of blood input to the patient is……”

After answering, the countdown ends.

3 minutes and 12 seconds!

The six judges looked at each other, looking at most of the students below who were still undergoing puncture operations, and they were a little shocked.

This is too fast!

Which school is this from?

It’s really amazing!

“good!”

Liang Donglai took the lead and nodded at him with a smile.

“Qin Feng, really neat.”

? ? ?

Hearing Liang Donglai’s words, Pan Zhian and the other doctor were stunned and looked over at lightning speed.

“Director Liang, do you know him?”

Pan Zhian asked curiously.

“Yes, we are old acquaintances, and we have also consulted together.”