Chapter 35: A major accident in the playground, rushed to the emergency room

【Ding! Sign in on the 123rd day, reward world-class pancreatic cancer resection experience. 】

【Ding! Sign in on the 124th day, reward world-class cervical tumor resection experience]

【Ding! Sign in on the 125th day, reward world-class coronary artery stent placement experience]

……

In the next month, Qin Feng went to all the surgeries that could be performed except for the consultation with Xu Yingying.

Many classic surgical video records are also left for the obstetrics and gynecology department for other doctors to learn from.

For a while,

In the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the reputation of the strongest male doctor in gynecological surgery has spread!

Qin Feng is also happy, the obstetrics and gynecology department is not as busy as the emergency department, and the duty at night is relatively easy.

One month later, his experience continued to increase, and his rewards became more and more generous.

There are no more than 100 sets of real estate awards nationwide, but there are also 30 or 50 sets!

A case of uterine fibroids removal surgery completed yesterday was directly given to a Shanghai Tomson first product, worth hundreds of millions!

Jingle bell~

The phone rang, and the caller was Chen Dong.

“Hey, old classmate, why do you have time to find me?”

Qin Feng connected and couldn’t help laughing.

“Didn’t I come to thank you? Hahahaha!”

There was a hearty laughter on the phone,

“I will rest today, and I will go to the playground with Xiaoxiao in the afternoon, and then we want to invite you a matchmaker to dinner in the evening.”

“Okay, I get off work at 6 o’clock, you guys have finished telling me.”

Qin Feng immediately agreed without hesitation.

He should eat this meal, otherwise how could this guy catch up with Lin Xiaoxiao?

Both Chen Dong and Lin Xiaoxiao are classmates in the same class, and both are internships in the Second City Hospital.

But Chen Dong’s personality is a bit introverted and he doesn’t like to talk.

Lin Xiaoxiao is also very handsome, and she is a sensible and lively cute girl.

Chen Dong has always liked Lin Xiaoxiao, but has never expressed it.

When I had dinner with Lin Xiaoxiao last time, Qin Feng called Chen Dong, and after several times, the match was really successful.

Of course, Chen Dong will not forget Qin Feng, the matchmaker, who is not enthusiastic.

The relationship between the two talents was confirmed within a month, and the temperature rose rapidly, and Chen Dong’s introversion slowly disappeared, and Lin Xiaoxiao became more cheerful.

“These two guys, don’t have to have a wedding drink before graduation.”

Qin Feng laughed at himself, and suddenly realized that he didn’t seem to have ever talked about a relationship.

Liu Yan’er appeared in his mind, this little girl didn’t know what was going on.

Today Saturday, she should also be off, so she made a video call, but no one answered.