Chapter 13: Arterial Dissection, Only 15 Minutes!

“Sister Juan, get ready for the operating room.”

Qin Feng changed Liu Juan’s position and said to her.

“I’ll go right away! Xiao Zhang, smile, come with me.”

Liu Juan nodded and took the two nurses into the operating room to make preparations.

Rupture of the aorta, this situation is too dangerous, and it will kill people in minutes if you are not careful!

After two or three minutes, the little girl’s situation was finally under control.

But the shock did not end, just maintained the vital signs.

soon,

Director Zhou of the emergency department and Director Zhang Fan from the heart of the heart had already rushed over with a subordinate, and the intensive care director of anesthesia and ICU was also present, and the consultation began immediately.

All the patient’s examinations were taken out and explained in detail to the doctors present.

“Now the patient’s descending aorta has ruptured and he has lost a lot of blood.”

Qin Feng looked at Director Zhou and Director Zhang Fan in front of him, and said solemnly.

“It must be operated immediately. My recommendation is to replace the descending aorta artificial blood vessel!”

“This is indeed the most suitable solution at the moment, but…”

Director Qi of the ICU looked at the inspection report in his hand and suddenly turned to Director Zhang Fan next to him.

“Lao Zhang, this operation is very difficult. The patient is young and has a thin cardiovascular system. When artificial blood vessels are replaced, complications are prone to occur, especially when the spinal cord is urgent for ischemia.

I estimate that you only have 15 minutes. Once the time is exceeded, avascular necrosis of the spinal cord will cause paralysis of the lower body or the whole body.

Can you have time? ”

As the voice fell, everyone focused on Director Zhang Fan.

“Cao Ke went to the province to have a meeting, and now I am the only one who can take charge, otherwise, what else can I do?”

Director Zhang Fan frowned when he heard what he said, and said angrily.

Director Qi nodded quickly: “The old Zhang, I understand what you mean, I just want to ask who is the candidate for help?”

“Cui Yong, he is a student of Cao Ke, and he also helped me and Cao.”

Zhang Fan looked at the doctor beside him.

Seeing Zhang Fan’s fancy gaze, Cui Yong straightened his waist and straightened his chest.

“All right, you can be sure, what about Second Help?”

“Let Qin Feng come on.”

As soon as Director Qi finished speaking, Zhou Xianren took the lead to speak.

“I don’t need to say more about him, and he discovered that the patient was brought to the emergency department, so he asked him to learn from Lao Zhang.”

After that,

All eyes instantly focused on the handsome cheek in the first place.

Qin Feng was also a little surprised, Director Zhou unexpectedly took the initiative to help him grab the second assistant’s place.