Chapter 52: This Heart Is The Only One I Can Give You

That night,

Qin Feng received dozens of calls, all of them congratulated him on winning the double first place in the Soviet province!

It didn’t calm down until the early morning, and Zou Yong and Lin Xiaoxiao who were watching were dumbfounded, looking at him in disbelief.

Who are these people who are calling? ! !

From the doctors of the First Hospital of Jiangcheng City to the directors, deputy directors, and deans of various departments, as well as several directors and attending doctors of the second and third hospitals, and so on.

Even the directors of the Jinling No. 1 Hospital have personally called to congratulate you!

For a time, Qin Feng seemed to them to be a golden legend covered by countless auras from head to tail!

“Qin Feng, you… how do you know these big guys?”

Zou Yong was already a little bit reluctant to speak, only felt a bit dry in his throat.

“We met a lot during the operation, so we met.”

Qin Feng smiled lightly.

“Zou Yong, you students in other places don’t know that Qin Feng is now the chief surgeon of Jiangcheng First Hospital, and he has signed a contract with the City First Hospital.”

Lin Xiaoxiao immediately explained proudly after hearing this,

“Now, in all the hospitals in Jiangcheng, there is no one who doesn’t know Qin Feng!”

(⊙o⊙)…

Zou Yong was shocked again when he heard what the two said.

The main knife?

Seen more in surgery?

Is this really my classmate? !

You know, even if the top five squad leaders, Shen Yuan and Zheng Qiuya, the two student masters, they have not issued separate orders until now.

They are still in internship and do not have a real license, so they are not allowed to receive medical treatment independently.

But Qin Feng can now lead the sword!

This directly penetrated his imagination!

“Don’t say anything! Qin Feng, I did it! Thank you!”

Zou Yong paused for a while, looked around blankly, picked up the wine glass, and stood up excitedly.

After that, gooooooooo~

Drink a full glass of draft beer in one go!

“Hiccup~~~ Qin Feng, from today onwards, you are my idol, and I Zou Yong mingled with you!”

“Work hard. If you want to return to Jiangcheng when your internship is over, you can come to me.”

When Qin Feng heard the words, the corner of his mouth raised his wine glass and nodded.

“Hahahaha! I didn’t expect it! Before, everyone thought you were worthless except for being handsome, but I didn’t expect you to hide so deeply.”

When Zou Yong heard him, his eyes suddenly lit up and he laughed happily.

Satiated with wine and food, Qin Feng sent the two to their residences separately, and then returned to Qiao’s house.

…….

The next day,

The Cardiac Surgery Conference Room, No. 1 Hospital of Jinling City.