Chapter 31: 12 minutes! Finally saved my life!

“Yes… I’m sorry, doctor.”

Seeing her man sluggish, the woman quickly stepped forward to apologize.

“Forget it, your daughter needs to have an operation right now, otherwise her life will be in danger, so hurry up and sign it.”

Qin Feng couldn’t say anything, shook his head and handed the surgical drape to the woman.

He can’t fight back, right?

Inside the operating room,

At this time, CPR has changed 3 people, and pressed for 5 minutes, which means that it has exceeded the warning line for CPR.

Everyone’s face is full of eagerness and tension, but they still maintain a full and stable connection.

“Charge 300, everyone gets out of the way!”

Bang!

This is the third defibrillation, and the heartbeat has not recovered yet.

“Push another milligram of adrenaline!”

“good!”

The nurse who had just been replaced wiped off his sweat and dared not delay for a second.

Although everyone tried their best, there was no improvement.

Hum~

at this time,

Qin Feng got dressed and walked in, followed by the head nurse Liu Juan behind him.

“Xiao Jing, Wang Xiaohui, you are going to change clothes and prepare for surgery.”

After speaking, I looked at the nurse who was performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation,

“Sister Juan, you have worked so hard to replace them. I am going to open the patient access and stabilize the blood pressure.”

Liu Juan didn’t speak, she went up and replaced the two directly, and started cardiopulmonary resuscitation vigorously.

The head nurse for decades is not in vain, decisive and capable, every effort is full, without any words.

Only places like the emergency department can develop such a vigorous skill!

Qin Feng didn’t dare to waste time, the situation is very dangerous now!

After receiving the device, the girl’s arm and femoral vein access were opened extremely quickly.

After Xiao Jing and Wang Xiaohui returned, they immediately began to use other assistive devices instead of cardiac resuscitation.

Seeing this, Qin Feng picked up the scalpel.

Turn on the shadowless light!

This time I didn’t even have time to say, so I opened my stomach directly.

In the lower abdomen, make a cut, and pull out a cut about 10 cm long.

As soon as the abdominal cavity was opened, the expected blood continued to gush out.

Hiss~

The suction device began to suck blood quickly, and the entire abdominal cavity was full of blood, a mess!

Qin Feng didn’t dare to worry, he could only come a little bit, slowly exposing his entire field of vision.

His current experience in gynecology is also very good. After the visual field is basically exposed and the organ can be judged, he immediately put down the attractor and leaned his palm into the ovary.