Chapter 101-110

“Although sashimi is said to be sea fish, there is no problem, but if you can not eat it, try not to eat it.”

Qin Feng looked at the girl with dumbfounded faces and reluctantly persuaded him.

“Yes… but I have also taken intestinal worm cleansing medicine, I am afraid that I will be infected with parasites.”

The girl with abdominal pain suddenly felt aggrieved and said in a daze.

“Although Changchongqing is useful, it will have little effect if you eat it in this situation. On the contrary, it will make the worms produce antibodies, and the final treatment will be more difficult.”

Qin Feng shook his head and laughed. Sometimes, the drugs were judged according to the actual situation.

“Then what should I do now? I don’t want to die, oooooo~”

While she was talking, the girl couldn’t help crying, her lips trembled with fright.

“Don’t worry, although there is no sparganosis in your body now, I suggest you take another brain CT to rule out the risk. This risk is too high.”

Sparganosis is one of the more dangerous parasites, usually parasitic on cats, dogs, frogs, snakes and other animals.

In freshwater raw food, sparganosis sometimes occurs, and once sparganosis enters the human body, it is very invasive.

Symptoms such as headache, epilepsy, and smuggling can be mild, and even brain tissue will be swallowed by sparganosis!

Approximately 50 million people are infected with parasites every year, and the number of deaths due to brain diseases caused by parasites is as high as 50,000!

Sparganosis is a very deadly parasite!

Both girls now have parasites in their bodies, so no matter what, it is better to have a complete inspection.

“We know, we will go now.”

After speaking, the two girls were completely frightened, trembling to support each other, stood up and walked out of the consulting room.

About an hour later, the two returned with the inspection report.

Girls with abdominal pain showed that there were multiple irregular patchy low-density blurs in the brain, scattered wide spot-like calcifications, and local brain atrophy…

It can be concluded!

Sparganosis is undoubtedly!

And according to CT images, this sparganosis is still in motion, only a few millimeters away from the brain function area, and it must be taken out as soon as possible.

Otherwise, once it enters the brain function area, the consequences will be disastrous!

Fortunately, the other girl didn’t find it, but there were a small amount of parasite eggs in the body, just let it out.

“You two go to the hospital. I will prescribe medicine for you first, and try to use medicine to kill the parasites in your body.”

Qin Feng began to bill the two people, and at the same time began to order.

“First, I will give you 3 days of infusion and oral administration. After 3 days, do not eat or drink, and then look at the situation.”

After speaking, he looked at the girl with severe parasites and said seriously,

“If the medicine can’t kill the sparganosis, then a craniotomy will be done to remove the parasite.”

“what?”