Chapter 41: Tribute to all medical staff, Jinling calls

“Brother Qin Feng, you don’t have to apologize, I have seen Jiangcheng news.”

On the phone, Liu Yaner said with a smile,

“Did you just finish the operation?”

“Well, it’s all done, but fortunately, they were all rescued.”

Qin Feng let out a long sigh of relief, and the corners of his mouth raised an arc of relief.

“Brother Qin Feng, you are amazing!”

Liu Yan’er hurriedly talked to him about business matters. This is a matter of money, which is very important!

“By the way, Brother Qin Feng, I just called to tell you that your Qin Medical Fund has already started to operate.

Many people have asked for help and applied through the channels of our foundation. ”

Qin Feng heard that in just a few days, more than a dozen documents had been submitted for medical help for review, and he was suddenly a little bit overwhelmed.

But let her send it over and review them one by one.

Those who meet the standards can provide a certain amount of medical assistance.

Moreover, every time the patient is successfully rescued, the foundation can obtain ten times the amount of assistance and re-inject it into the Dao Foundation.

In other words, as long as we continue to help those in need, the money in this foundation will increase!

As for what the money is used for?

There are still many places where money needs to be spent in medicine. Just a world-leading machine will cost tens of millions or even hundreds of millions, not to mention drug and medical research and development.

This amount of money is not considered money in the medical industry at all!

It’s like Mingzhu who invested a billion yuan to do medical treatment, but in the end he couldn’t even see a splash.

The pharmaceutical industry burns more money than thought!

“It seems that I have to find a professional person to do this. I can’t hold it on my own.”

In the middle of the night, Qin Feng sat in the office and finally read the last aid application materials, and sighed tiredly.

correct!

I don’t know what happened to Chen Dongdong, so I just went over to take a look.

After Qin Feng packed up his things, he came to the Critical Care Medicine Building.

This is the ICU and Critical Care Research Center, and all critically ill patients are monitored here.

As soon as I walked to the gate of the ICU, I saw a row of seats full of people, all family members who came to visit.

And one of the conspicuous figures was burying their heads, sobbing non-stop.

Lin Xiaoxiao!

“Xiaoxiao.”

Qin Feng walked to his side and whispered.

Lin Xiaoxiao raised her head, her eyes were red, and she was crying and swollen.

“Qin Feng~”

She called out her name in a trembling voice, then stood up and hugged him the next second, and couldn’t help crying.

“Chen Dong’s leg and hand are broken, he can no longer be a doctor, oooooooo~”

Qin Feng patted her back lightly, and couldn’t help feeling a little sad.