Chapter 6: Rich rewards, privileges for interns

Immediately after,

Deputy Director Chen Yuanfang, who had not yet woken up from the coma, was pushed out.

Everyone gathered around, and Qin Feng also took the opportunity to leave quickly.

The dean and Director Zhou looked at his eyes just now and almost wanted to eat him.

"Who was that handsome guy just now?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen it either."

"Director Zhang said that he did the operation. Could it be an expert who was brought from outside in the emergency department?"

"Impossible, this is too young, and so handsome!"

"I remember him as an intern who just came to our hospital."

"Intern? How is it possible?!"

......

【Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing a level three surgery, reward: a Porsche panamera. 】

As soon as Qin Feng returned to the medical guidance station, he heard the sound of the system in his mind.

Can not help but brighten up!

Unexpectedly, this reward turned out to be a car, and it is still a million-level luxury car!

Then, a beautiful car key appeared in the palm of his hand.

It seems that in the future, there will be no need to take taxis and crowded buses to and from get off work.

Good!

This system is still very considerate!

That night,

As soon as Qin Feng got off work, Director Zhou blocked him in the lounge.

Fortunately, he was a man, otherwise he really doubted what Director Zhou was going to do to him.

"Qin Feng, did you really perform the operation on Deputy Director Chen?"

Zhou Xianren stared at him, and asked in a deep voice.

Qin Feng was a little embarrassed at once, but he didn't want it either.

After all, I am just an intern now, and I am not qualified to be on the operating table.

"That... Director Zhou, I know the rules for the operation, but the situation was urgent at the time and it was really unavoidable.

I can accept any punishment, don't expel me! "

"Ha ha ha ha!"

Hearing his answer, Zhou Xianren's eyes became sharper.

Just when Qin Feng was very nervous, thinking that the director did not intend to let him go, he heard a burst of deafening laughter.

Even the busy medical staff outside the lounge stopped and looked curiously at the closed door of the lounge.

"Excuse you? Want to be beautiful!"

.......

In a flash, two days passed.

Although there was residual heat in the hospital, this incident gradually subsided.

Of course, Qin Feng's identity has also changed greatly in the emergency department. Whether it is a doctor or a nurse who usually talks and laughs, he no longer uses him as an intern.

This is a big brother!

The deputy director of the department was saved as soon as he shot, how can the interns compare?