Chapter 81-90

In the oncology ward,

Qin Feng took advantage of the time he was off work and took a look at Fang Wenwen.

At this time, her condition was getting worse. The continuous chemotherapy in the past few months made Fang Wenwen’s spirit not particularly good.

But when he saw him coming, he was still very happy, his eyes seemed to be full of light.

And since knowing the news that the hospital started to build the [hematopoietic stem cell transplantation center], Fang Wenwen asked her mother to bring all her high school textbooks.

Every day as long as I have time, I will reluctantly review the knowledge I have learned before. That kind of craving is like a person in the desert encountering spring water.

“Thank you Doctor Qin.”

After chatting for a while, the woman sent Qin Feng to the door, covering her mouth to cry.

“It’s okay, as long as she matches successfully, she will be able to transplant soon.”

Qin Feng shook his head and said with a smile.

“When Wenwen gets better, let her continue to school.”

“thanks, thanks!”

“Okay, I’ll go now, take good care of her these two days, so that Wenwen will get better.”

After speaking, Qin Feng waved his hand and raised his foot to leave the hospital.

Today is a busy day, so I have to take a good rest.

The next morning,

As soon as Qin Feng had completed Fang Wenwen’s white blood cell inspection and matching model, several figures carrying a bag and pulling a box appeared outside the hospital gate.

The four people walked towards the gate like curious babies, looking around.

“Hey! What do you guys do?”

The uncle security guard saw a few people looking around, so he took the initiative to ask.

“Hello, we are doctors from Jinling Cancer Hospital. We are here to report to Doctor Qin.”

A man in his early thirties stood up and smiled.

“From the tumor hospital? Looking for Doctor Qin? You are talking about Director Qin Feng?”

The uncle security looked at the four of them and asked again.

“That’s right, it’s Qin Feng, can you please contact him for us?”

Several people were shocked when they heard the words, and then nodded again and again.

What did the security guard call Qin Feng just now?

director?

Is he really the director?

This is too surprising!

But thinking of Qin Feng’s demeanor and skills in Jinling Cancer Hospital, he suddenly felt that it should be.

However, he only became the head of the department in the first year of training, which is really awesome!

The big guy is really big guy!

Age is a fart? !

After a while,

Qin Feng walked out after receiving the call. He was a little surprised to see the four people in front of him, but he was still more happy.

They were taken to the transplant center building and briefly visited.