Chapter 38: Four operations on the same stage, first craniotomy

“Great! Qin Feng, you are here!”

Director Zhang Fan outside his heart saw him walking in, his eyes lit up and said in surprise.

“Director Zhang.”

Qin Feng nodded and walked forward.

“What’s the problem?”

“Is such that……”

Zhang Fan immediately explained the situation of the injured to him in detail, for fear of missing something.

The two directors of the Second City Hospital looked at each other and couldn’t help being very surprised.

This is Qin Feng?

The first doctor in Jiangcheng to complete the excision of an isolated liver tumor?

Although they also read the report about Qin Feng, they met him for the first time.

Too young too!

And even Zhang Fan, who is a top-notch knife in the entire Jiangcheng, is so passionate about him.

It’s amazing!

At this moment, Qin Feng ignored their surprise, his eyes became serious.

The injury of the wounded in front of him is really serious!

Compound fractures, shock, ventricular fibrillation, ruptured spleen, broken heart meridian bleeding, intracranial hemorrhage…

The heartbeat stopped several times and the vital signs disappeared. If it weren’t for Zhang Fan, the elder brother of the heart and the two directors of the Second City Hospital, with the rich surprise, he would be rescued for his life.

It’s a miracle that he hasn’t died yet!

Of course, this is also a death order from a superior. As long as there is a glimmer of hope, and you must not give up any injury, I am afraid that you have died several times long ago.

“The problems of the heart, compound fractures and ruptured spleen can all be solved.”

Shen Yan, director of the Orthopedics Department of the Second City Hospital, frowned and said.

“But the patient’s intracranial pressure, hemorrhage, and the doctors outside the brain are all on the stage now, and we are short of manpower.

If the operation is rushed, I am afraid that the patient will not be able to step down! ”

“Yes, I really don’t dare to move. Once the heart is blocked, coupled with cerebral hemorrhage, it is impossible to survive.”

Zhang Fan nodded in agreement and said helplessly.

“Well, now more than 20 serious injuries are undergoing surgery, 12 patients have had cerebral hemorrhage, and the brain doctors in three hospitals have all gone, and the clones are lack of surgery!”

Qian Cheng, deputy director of internal medicine of the Second City Hospital, shook his head, basically giving up in his heart.

“Have you passed CT?”

Qin Feng nodded slightly. Knowing the seriousness of this, he looked at the three of them and asked.

“Out, here.”

Director Zhang Fan quickly handed him the inspection report.

“Now the patient has begun to have respiratory failure. According to CT, it should be a brain herniation caused by cerebral edema, which oppresses the respiratory center.”