Chapter 55 A sensation in the medical field of Jiangsu Province

At this point, Qin Feng had completely let go.

Stitching is the first experience he gained from signing in, integrating all the top stitching techniques in the world.

It can be said that as long as he operates the stitching, he is sure to be foolproof!

However,

Others are still very nervous. After all, this is a heart transplant. If there is a little problem with the stitching, it may lead to failure in later recovery at any time.

And once this fails, it is almost instantaneous, and there is no chance of rescue.

Sentenced to death directly!

Because the patient’s physical signs are relatively low, Qin Feng did not use simultaneous blocking, but a single block.

That is, only one artery is blocked at a time, and then sutured, the other blood vessels still maintain normal extracorporeal circulation.

This can minimize the risk!

But at the same time, this almost really challenges the limits of a doctor.

Because the single-root block method is used, it can effectively reduce the instant blood pressure and blood oxygen deficiency caused by the complete withdrawal of ECMO.

At the same time, the cause is the ischemia of the patient’s body, the blood pump pressure changes, and the blood pump pressure on other parts of the patient increases.

Therefore, it is generally used to block all, and then stitch first, and then release synchronously.

Almost no doctor will use this method to operate!

“Reduce ECMO pressure and keep the patient’s blood pressure and blood oxygen low.”

After Qin Feng blocked an artery again, he immediately said to Jin Qiong on the side.

Immediately,

The ECMO pressure began to slowly decrease, and the monitoring indicators only jumped up for a while, and then began to slowly decrease and stabilize.

“0.5 Anti-suture.”

He took the needle and thread, flipped his palm up and down to quickly connect the arteries.

At this time, including Liang Donglai, everyone in the observation room was stunned.

The reaction came in the next second and instantly understood what Qin Feng was going to do.

Single blood vessel blocking connection!

This is to grab time!

In an instant, everyone’s hearts directly touched their throats.

Too courageous!

Even Liang Donglai would not dare or wouldn’t do it even if the risky suture was used when the patient index was low.

However, Qin Feng’s hand speed completely exceeded their imagination.

After each needle went down, it pierced into the next needle hole before it could be tightened, and the little finger was wrapped around a strand and gently hooked back.

The vacant suture thread of the previous stitch is directly tightened, then relax and slide down and then return to the hook to tighten.

“So fast stitch~”

Zheng Hongjie, who was standing in the front center of the crowd, was not calm, his eyes glared sharply, and he exclaimed in a low voice.

He was also born out of mind, and worked in the emergency department and internal medicine for more than ten years.