Chapter 42: Provincial Consultation, Tricky Heart Tumor

“Director Liang, I still have an operation in the morning. Is it okay at 2 in the afternoon?”

Qin Feng thought for a while, nodded and agreed.

Director Zhou in the emergency department found himself early in the morning, and he needed his help for an operation.

Deputy Director Chen and he both had their own operations, so they couldn’t get away.

“Okay, then come according to your time. At 2 o’clock in the afternoon, we also called some experts in internal medicine for a consultation together.”

On the other end of the phone, Liang Donglai seemed very happy that Qin Feng could agree and said immediately.

“In this way, I will send you the information first, and we will discuss it this afternoon.”

“Yes, Director Liang.”

Qin Feng smiled.

After a few brief conversations, Director Liang also told him that Qiao Yiyi is recovering well and is now going to school normally.

It’s just that he was mentioned in several rechecks, saying why he couldn’t see Uncle Qin Feng.

I don’t know why, although I only met those sides during the operation, the little girl Qiao Yi was full of affection for him.

After a few months, I still talk about it, it’s so cute.

After hanging up the phone, Qin Feng came to the emergency room.

“Doctor Qin, you are here!”

“Hello Doctor Qin!”

“Doctor Qin.”

…..

From leaving the office to entering the emergency building, all the passing doctors and nurses greeted him with a smile.

It can be said that Qin Feng’s popularity has reached the highest peak in the entire city, and no one knows it!

Coupled with being handsome, it instantly captured all women from 20-50 years old.

Someone has even started to introduce his girlfriend to him frantically and pull in the relationship.

Director Wang Yue of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology knew that Qin Feng had been dragged by Zhou Xianren to perform the operation again, and that his whole body was not well.

Isn’t Qin Feng from our obstetrics and gynecology department?

Why do other departments say to borrow?

unacceptable!

Of course, he is not to blame Qin Feng, after all, during Qin Feng’s period in obstetrics and gynecology, the whole ethos of obstetrics and gynecology has changed a lot.

It is inevitable that women will have conflicts or intrigues because of various emotions when they are together.

This is normal!

No matter where it is, as long as there are more women, the appointment is indispensable.

Even the director of her can’t hold her back sometimes, she can only look out of sight and worry, or persuade her to take a vacation and so on.

Everyone is doing it for work, just like Gongdouju.

But the appearance of Qin Feng instantly became the center of everyone, and even the relationship between doctors and nurses and between doctors and patients became extremely harmonious.