Chapter 10 Chen Yuanfang's invitation, the old man's life is hanging by a thread

With the guarantee and special care of Director Zhou, Qin Feng had a pretty good life.

【Ding! Sign in on the 48th day, congratulations to the host for obtaining (world-class arterial dissection surgery experience)]

【Ding! Sign in on the 49th day, congratulations to the host for obtaining (world-class cerebral thrombosis surgery experience)]

【Ding! Sign in on the 50th day, congratulations to the host for obtaining (world-class experience in bowel cancer resection)]

……

For the next one or two months, in addition to regular check-in and gaining experience every day, he talked and laughed with the little nurses, had breakfast, and went out with other residents.

The other interns I saw had itchy teeth, but they couldn’t help it.

This TM is a hidden boss!

And Zhou Xianren, the director of the emergency department, gave him special permission for surgery. This is a treatment that even a resident does not have!

Zhao Yitian, who has been working for eight or nine years, is happy to be Qin Feng’s instructing physician, and he is happy from ear to ear.

“Qin Feng, you help me see this case, my diagnosis is somewhat different from this diagnosis.”

As soon as Qin Feng sent a patient away, Zhao came over with the case one day.

He took it and took a look, and instantly understood.

“This is the brain death caused by drowning and exploding the lungs. It is so serious for at least two hours.

Hopeless! ”

“I’ll go, do you see the time of death at a glance?”

Zhao Tiantian was shocked when he heard this, and said in surprise,

“Your craft is a bit of a loss if you don’t become a forensic doctor!”

“Hehe, I still prefer saving people.”

Qin Feng returned the case to him, got up and left,

“Doctor Zhao, help me stare for a while.”

After speaking, he walked to the office.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Deputy Director Chen Yuanfang talking and laughing with Director Zhou.

After seeing him come in, suddenly there was a burst of joy on his face, and he hurried over.

“Xiao Qin, I also said I would look for you in the past, but I didn’t expect you to come.”

As soon as Director Chen Yuanfang grasped his hand, his joy was overwhelming.

“Director Chen, you are too polite, and I am very happy to be able to save you back.”

Qin Feng was stunned for a moment, and also smiled.

Immediately afterwards, there was a round of greetings, not letting him go.

It made Qin Feng a little embarrassed to face this enthusiasm, and there were a bunch of gifts on the table.

“Xiao Qin, come home for dinner tonight, okay?”

Chen Yuanfang held his hand, how pleasing to the eye, and gentle.

“that….”

“Don’t refuse!”

Qin Feng just hesitated, she immediately looked serious.