Chapter 47: Going to Jinling, Qiao Changping's family picks up

The next day,

The entire emergency department was called for a meeting, and Vice President Liu looked at the bottom with a stubborn expression.

A group of doctors and nurses forced the patient’s family to apologize.

I’m afraid this is also a national anecdote!

Although the mother’s husband learned that his wife’s womb was kept by Qin Feng and took the initiative to apologize, but the old woman refused to forgive him.

Helplessly, this matter was still passed on.

As a result, he and the dean were summoned by the city and reprimanded, and they were determined not to happen in the future.

But in fact, after Vice President Liu knew the whole story, he himself was very angry.

There is no guarantee that if you are present, you will be like them.

Who is Qin Feng?

That’s the baby of the entire Jiangcheng First Hospital!

This incident was in the emergency department, so the surgery could only be done in the emergency department.

Open a meeting to criticize, deduct points for the annual assessment.

Zhao Yitian was deducted for one month’s performance, and then waived the 3-day hospitalization fee for the mother.

but,

Just arrived in three days.

In the emergency department, they were directly transferred to the hospital, and the drug was stopped and the examination was stopped.

Excuse me!

Grandparents are not waiting!

In the end, the man had no choice but to bring the still angry old woman, the lying-in woman on the hospital bed, and the newborn son.

Dingy left the city’s first courtyard…

In the obstetrics and gynecology department,

“Where are you uncomfortable?”

Qin Feng looked at the girl in front of him and asked.

“Doc…Doctor, I have recently…some discomfort.”

The girl looked at Qin Feng in front of her. She couldn’t pull her eyes out handsomely, but she couldn’t open her mouth with embarrassment.

He sighed secretly.

Sure enough, she couldn’t sit alone in the obstetrics and gynecology department, so she glanced at Xu Yingying behind her.

Doctor Xu also understood, and immediately stepped forward, Qin Feng stepped aside and sat down.

“Little girl, it’s okay, you’re ill, let’s talk about it.”

Xu Yingying smiled and said to the girl.

“It’s such a doctor. Recently, I haven’t been feeling well there, and I often bleed, so I want to check it up.”

The girl blushed and flirted with Qin Feng, relaxed a little, and said.

Xu Yingying frowned when she heard this.

“Is there anything unusual lately? Including sex life, etc.?”

“No…no, I’m still single, and I haven’t done anything else.”

The girl shook her head vigorously and explained.