The Sisters know

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Karen sits her sisters down to tell them what's been going on at the church.

"What's been happening Karebear?" Doe asked as she placed her chin on her hand as they sat in Karen's house after church and Karen looked at them like she didn't know what to say as her mouth was a bit parted and the sisters were immediately concerned because she had that look on her face that she would get. "It's nothing." Karen said shrugging it off since her and Drew were taking things into her own hands. "Yeah right it's nothing." Dorinda said as she now folded her arms. "What's up with Deacon Roy being too friendly with you?" Dorinda asked her arching up her eyebrow and Jacky did the same wanting to know as all the sisters were waiting for her to speak up.

"Well it's just that..." Karen started to say not knowing if she should say anything to worry them. "Is he hurting you?" Dorinda asked him. "Ohh not uh not my baby sister." Jacky said ready to fight. "He's not hurting me he's just too handsy." Karen said not making the situation any better. "Well that's even worse." Twinkie told her tilting her head to the side. "Me and the Bishop don't really like him." She admitted to them. "And why don't you like him?" Dorinda said wanting her to be specific but she already knew the answer after watching how, Deacon Roy tried to handle, Karen in church.

"Why is he even allowed inside the church?" Dorinda asked her. "Doe you know we can't kick people out and he didn't really do anything to me." Karen said trying to calm her oldest sister down. "mmhmm." Doe said not believing her. "He had to have did something more than what was going on today." Dorinda told her and Karen rolled her eyes. "Fine." She caved in telling them everything. "Not uh he needs to back up off you. You are a married woman to the Bishop. Doesn't he know boundaries?" Jacky asked sarcastically. "Even if you weren't married he still doesn't have a right to be tryin' you like that. Does anybody else in the church know?"

Jacky asked concerned. "Not really even if I did say something about his behavior they probably wouldn't believe me just based off the fact that I'm the First lady. Well half of them wouldn't." Karen said shrugging her shoulders knowing that some of the members of the congregation were jealous of her because of her famous status and it wasn't like she was a mean or stuck up person. She was always nice to them but no matter what she did a few of the women just didn't like her. "Well you need to tell somebody else that you trust besides us and the Bishop we wouldn't want anything to happen to you because of him and we aren't there to stop it." Jacky said referring to Deacon Roy as she would hate to lose her religion if he did anything to her sister. "I'll think about it." Karen said frowning up her face unsure of what else to do. "But I just know this I don't want him anywhere near, Kierra either especially not if she's alone with him. I'm a need for him to stay away from my baby girl." She said crossing her feet in front of her as she sat on her reclining chair.

"He can mess with me but if he messes with my baby girl it's over for him." Karen said snapping her fingers. "I know that's right." Dorinda said ready to fight over her family and the rests of her sisters agreed as they sat back and watched tv.

It was a Thursday night when the sisters were at church getting ready for choir practice. Twinkie was already there 20 minutes earlier since she played on the organ having to be the center of keeping the choir together on the same key as she was also sometimes apart of the church band especially if their drummer couldn't make it. It was now a couple of minutes into rehearsal and they took a five minute break again the Deacons were there as they had to plan out the program for next Sunday. Karen was far over from her usual spot of where she would stand when they sanged because Deacon Roy would've been to close too her and she really wasn't trying to fool with him tonight especially not after she told her sisters about him earlier on in the week. So, her girls were watching her back and his.