Blessed & Highly Favored P1

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Something happens to Karen while in church and it nearly, scares everyone half to death.

TW: Seizures, fainting.

It was a lovely, Sunday afternoon when everyone was in church. It was nearing the end of service when the Bishop was almost done giving his sermon. All was well with Karen as she had a handle on her disorder. She was still taking medication as needed and was done with drinking after the trip. She had been back now for three weeks without the mention of a baby to Drew or anyone else in the family other than her sisters and her therapist who she had to call to make sure that she could continue taking the medication that she's still on. She hadn't been back to therapy but she just needed to triple check that the medication wasn't going to harm her and Drew's baby after speaking with her doctor.

When was she going to tell Drew that she was pregnant? She didn't know and it weighed on her. But not to much too the point where it made her disorder worse. Now, don't get her wrong she was excited to be pregnant again after all these years and having Faith come back into the picture after she healed from her trauma. But she was still afraid that something was going to go wrong during her pregnancy because it always seemed like it was something every time she got pregnant. She didn't even want to think back to when she was pregnant with Faith not to mention when she was even pregnant with Kierra and J.Drew. She just wished she would have at least one easy pregnancy like her sisters had. Why was life so unfair to her? She didn't know. But she wasn't going to stress about it especially not in church while she sat next to her husband on the pulpit who was just about to give the benediction to dismiss them.

But before he did that Karen felt that something was off with her body. She didn't know what it was but she said a quick prayer to God to let it not be anything too serious. However, that wouldn't be the case. Soon her vision started to get blurry as she began to rub on her eyes to try to help them but it was no use. Then, it felt like she was having an outer-body experience. When the Bishop sat down that's when people started staring at Karen as her body started to twitch and Drew looked over to her concerned about what was going on with his wife as he started to get up. "Baby." Drew whispered to her looking over at her. His heart started to beat fast when he noticed that her body was stiffening and she wasn't hearing him as she usually would. At first, he thought she was about to have a stroke which scared him even more as he was getting up to go too his wife calling for help.

But then within a blank of an eye she started to have a seizure nearly falling out of the chair. Drew sprang into action to catch her to stop her from hitting her head on the chair. But her body still fell from the chair and onto the floor into her husband's arms. "It's alright I got you." Drew affectionately said even though he knew she probably going to be able to remember or hear this.

"Oh my goodness!" Some of the congregation members said for the ones who were still left in the sanctuary going up to help after he called for it. "Is she alright?" Another one asked as a few of the ushers and her sisters rushed up there to her. "Mommy?" Faith said as Kierra picked her up to keep from looking at their mother. "What's wrong with mama?" J.Drew asked until he realized that she was having a seizure just like how the adults realized that a few seconds ago. "Call an ambulance!" Somebody yelled and immediately one of the board members were on it. While she was seizing she had started to foam from the mouth. But Drew just held her not pushing her away like most men or people would've done. That woman was his wife and he was gonna love her through it all.

Once the ambulance got there, Drew let the paramedics do their job putting her on the stretcher as he quickly changed to go follow the ambulance to the hospital where they was taking his wife too.