Visions of Raptures

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: After Karen has the nervous breakdown she's admitted back into the psych ward and the sisters finally see what Drew had to deal with by himself.
- This is kind of a dark/sad chapter.

TW: Mentions of suicide.

"Karen!"
Drew called out for his wife in the middle of the night. He didn't feel her in bed when he stretched over and he didn't see her in bed when he turned over just to make sure she was there. But when he didn't feel her his heart dropped.
"Karen?" He yelled out in a panic as he kicked down their closest door. He didn't see her anywhere but it was locked. He was frightened. Then he heard something swinging as he looked up to see what was hanging above him and he couldn't believe it. It was like his heart wasn't able to take it as he grabbed his chest feeling like he was gonna have a heart attack.
She didn't. He thought to himself as he saw his wife hanging in the closest immediately he took her down. But it was too late as he tried to check for a pulse...

~

Waking up out of her sleep, Twinkie gasped for air immediately calling, Drew. She wasn't gonna hang up until she knew her baby sister was alright.
"Drew where's Karen?" Twinkie asked him in a rushed voice. At first he was about to say right here next to him until he felt that there was no one there.
"Maybe she went downstairs." Drew thought to himself. But he said it out loud as he quickly got up already looking for her before, Twinkie said anything as he left the phone off the hook with her still on it.
But before he went downstairs he heard something in the closest. "Karen?!"
Drew said snatching the closest door open.
And he was faced with a teary eyed, Karen who was rocking back and fourth.
"Karen," Drew said moving the clothes out of the way and getting down in front of his wife meeting her eye level and it hurt him to see her like this as he tried to wipe her falling tears away.
"I Just wanna be normal again." Karen cried as she kept repeating to herself feeling like she lost her sister because of that fight she couldn't control but desperately tried too.
'Why couldn't Dorinda just understand that? ' Karen thought to herself while holding herself in the closest. At one point, Karen thought she had already lost her daughter because of her disorder and luckily they made up. But right when they did make up. It was like she lost Dorinda and feeling like she lost Dorinda it felt like another half of her slipped right from in between her fingers and she couldn't do anything to stop it.
So, Karen thought to herself is she couldn't do anything to stop it from losing more of the people who she loved then she'll just take herself fully out of the equation but this time she'll make sure it'll work. "Karen can you hear me?" Drew asked her seeing if she was still there with him. But he knew she wasn't.

"Oh God, Twinkie." Drew said remembering that he had left her on the phone and while on the other line, Twinkie was preparing to get ready. Already knowing what the deal was.
When he got Twinkie on the phone he talked to her. "How is she?" Twinkie asked him. "Where was she?" She asked rushing in between words. "Was she in the closest?" Twinkie asked as she was almost done getting ready and Drew was shocked.
"How-how'd you know she was in there?"
Drew asked panicking as he was looking around for his clothes and car keys to get ready to leave. "I don't know it's just a Dream a vision maybe but I'm glad I called when I did." Twinkie said not wanting to say anything further as Drew answered her other question.

"It was like she didn't hear me." Drew said as he finally put his clothes on running back to the closest leaving Twinkie on the line yet again.

"Karen you're gonna be okay." Drew said taking her into his arms and putting her back on the bed as he knew that she wasn't in her right mind. Right before he turned around she was knocked from exhaustion once more.
"Twinkie I found her. I'm calling the hospital. I'm taking to the psych ward." He said, not knowing what else to do. "Good. We'll be there."