Threatening

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark sisters

Notes:

Strange things starts happening to Karen and Someone knows a secret about her and they tried to blackmail her to expose of her secret to the news/press.

It was the second, Sunday of the month and Drew had been carefully, watching Karen take her medicine after the last slip and he wanted to make sure that-that would be the first and last one they had to deal with because he hated seeing his wife that way and he couldn't do anything about it. If he could've he would've taken all her pain away and just let himself feel it.

Revival:
Today was a normal day in church. However, during church service everyone was cooing over Tammy's adopted daughter. This month was GEI's revival service and everyone was invited. For some time now they heard that Tammy had been an adoptive mother but they didn't really believe it due to her personality. Of course, her nephew, Dee had stayed with her for a time-being until he left to go back home. But the little girl she spoke of often no one really saw her until today.

"That little girl is just too cute." One of the older church members said. "Indeed but her story is just sad." The other one said who had met the little girl when Tammy first got her as a baby. "Mmhmm." Elder Ridges said, "I can't believe her mama would actually leave her for dead." The older church lady said in a quiet voice before service started. "It's a sad world we live in." The other woman said ending the convo before church started.

During church service, Karen seemed to be enjoying herself as she paid attention to the Word that her husband for the start of the revival. Everything was going so well after the small accident that triggered her.

Though Deacon Roy was still there she tried her best to ignore him. And did her best to stay on top of medication. She noticed that they were starting to help instead of making her feel numb. She took them in her husband's office seeing that it was still difficult for her to step foot in there without crying.

Her and her sisters haven't had the open conversation yet as her therapist had suggested but she was going too. It was just that she was hesitant on telling them everything. She didn't know how they would take all of what she had done. Hell sometimes she couldn't even stand herself for it. But it had to be done. She had to have a peace of mind somehow and she did what she had to do.

Once she was done taking her medicine she put her pill bottle back in her purse and went into the sanctuary. When she went back into the sanctuary she saw a mini crowd over to where Tammy was seated. Karen rolled her eyes knowing that Tammy was an attention whore.
She heard of Tammy bringing a little girl with her to church that was around 5 years old that she had adopted since birth.

If Karen was being honest with herself she thought Tammy was lying since she never bought the child with her and she didn't seem to be the motherly type anyways considering how she was helping to raise her nephew when she needed to step in. Going up to the pulpit, Karen saw the child but thought nothing of it as she just wanted to mind her business for the rest of today without anyone bothering her because last Sunday was a lot.

But during church service she saw one of her best friends who was a guest singer, Tamela Mann. She couldn't wait to hear her sing. Oddly, enough she had kept in touch with Tamela when she was gone. Because over the years she thought she would've left everyone behind but she didn't. The two people who she kept into contact with the most was her cousin, J.Moss and her best friend, Tamela.

She looked over towards, Tamela and thought about how she really hadn't talked to her since coming back home. If anything they had little interaction since then. But she knew that Tamela would try to call her but they just kept missing each other's calls. Even James would ask her if she spoke to Tamela and would pass on word to her that Tamela needed to talk too her. But they could never find the time to do it.