To love and protect

Disclaimer:

The sisters finds out before Drew does leaving a worried, Jacky to take care of her baby sister.

TW: Mentions of r*** kit test.

It was the next day and Karen had no idea how she got home. After the attack happened it was like she blacked out. At first she couldn't remember if she drove herself home or not still shaken up about what happened. But she knew she had to have done it herself since she was the only person there after the attack since the criminal who did this to her ran away from the scene. No cops or anyone else had came out to the church. She drove herself home in a daze not being able to process anything. But when she did finally make it home she fell out on the floor not being able to go in any further. But then something told her to get up and go get help. But she refused to listen to the voice still scared out of her mind. She didn't feel like going back out tonight after what happened.

Instead of doing what the voice told her she peeled off her clothes whimpering at the sight of her now bruised body as she stepped into the shower doing what the man had told her to do after he had threatened her with her life. She felt like she needed to wash anyways because she just felt so dirty, unclean, and disgusting. While she washing herself she off cried in the shower trying to peel off her. She wasn't sure what to do with her clothes such as if she wanted to keep them for evidence or throw them away so her husband and sisters wouldn't see them yet but those were the least of her worries as she suddenly lost balance in the shower not caring to get back up and for a while she just sat there in the shower crying not knowing what else to do.

The next morning when Karen didn't go to pick up Kierra from her sister's house, Twinkie called, Dorinda worrying about her feeling that something wasn't right. "Dorinda I think something is wrong, Karen would've called me by now if something happened." Twinkie said feeling it in her gut that something had to have happened. And Dorinda listened to Twinkie worry on the other end and when, Twinkie got off the phone. Dorinda called, Jacky asking telling her what her and Twinkie just talked about. "Can you come with me to Karen's house?" Dorinda finally asked, Jacky. "Twinkie didn't want to just drop off Kierra inside if something was wrong and she don't think she's just sick." Dorinda said "Because she would've called and let us know if she caught something." Doe said concerned. "Of course I'll go with you to our baby sister's house. I'll be over there in a few." Jacky said as she stopped by Doe's house and they carpooled in Dorinda's car to go over to Karen's.

When they made it to Karen's house they knocked on the door three times before using the emergency key. They saw that her car was home through the garage window and they thought that something wasn't right going under the mat to get the key they let themselves in. "Karen!"

Jacky called out for their sister but yet there was no answer and she looked at Dorinda and Dorinda looked at her concerned. "Let's go up these stairs you know how she can be heavy sleeper sometimes." Jacky said as they made their way up the steps. "KAREN?!" Jacky called out for her again opening up her sister's room door seeing a balled up body underneath the covers.

"Girl wake up had us worried about you!" Jacky said sounding way too much like their mother so much so that it scared her and Karen slowly pulled the covers down but Jacky snatched it off knowing that something was wrong with her baby sister. But yet when she snatched off the covers, Karen hid her face while having on a long night gown that covered up everything. Then, Dorinda even tried to get Karen to get up and she wouldn't bulge they knew something was off.

And so when Jacky heard that Karen wouldn't even listen to Dorinda she knew that something was most definitely up. "Oh my god, Karen!" Jacky said as her heart started beating fast. "Who did this to you?" She asked in a calm but highly worried voice as she took her baby sister's face examining it since she was a licensed nurse. And she just cried some more like she used to do when she was a child. "Come on." Jacky said taking her baby sis into her arms hugging her for a moment. "We have to take you too a hospital." And Karen started to shake her head refusing to go. "I-I can't, I can't go what if word gets out?" Karen said worriedly biting her nails. And Jacky looked at her she was confused. "I know you're not talking about no...Lord forgive. But no damnnn press!" Jacky said putting both her hands on her hips.