My wife

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: This is a smutty chapter so enjoy!

After Drew threw, Karen on the bed with nothing on they went back to kissing nearly trying to suck each other's faces off as if they were horny teenagers. They haven't been this intimate with each other in God knows when but Karen thought it was time and her body was craving Drew every since she had seen him and it wasn't the same when she would pleasure herself.

"Ooh Drew." Karen moaned giving him more access to her neck as he continued to suck on her neck leaving hickies near her cleavage so it wouldn't be seen if she wore anything of short nature. "mmhm" Drew moaned still sucking the mess out of Karen's skin and licking her everywhere he possibly could. When he looked up at her as he was still licking and sucking her eyes fluttered as her eyes squinted in the sexy way that he liked. "Go lower." Karen whispered as her body arched off the bed a little and Drew went to her breasts sucking her nipples giving them each the attention that they deserved making her moan. "Drewww." She whined getting wetter as he did this while flicking on nipple and sucking on the other changing which nipple he did what too.

"That's still too high." She whined pouting. "Lower." She said and he went lower again but this time stopping at her belly button and kissing around it making her squeal. "Drew stop teasing me you know what I mean." She said, as past memories of him going down on her in the living room when they were much younger. "I don't know baby." He mumbled still kissing the lower part of her stomach as her scent grew below her. " You know exactly what I mean." She said slowly in between words as she was spreading her legs wider making him move up off of her. "I want you this low." She said as she took her right hand licking it some and touched her wetness. And Drew's eyebrows went up. 'Oooh' he thought to himself. He knew what she wanted. But he had never seen her do that move before. It was always him making her wet and she just made him harder by licking her hand and placing it on her already wet pink center that he so loved to taste.

"Tell me. Make me remember." Drew said in his bass voice and Karen bit her lip as sexy could be with her legs spread open with her juices dripping beneath her. "Eat me. I want you right here this low." She said now patting her kitty as she rubbed it. If Drew thought he was hard before he was mistaken because as he went down on his wife his member was throbbing with unbelievable wanting pain. He dragged, Karen down a bit as she laid her head in a cloud of pillows closing her eyes as soon as she felt Drew's tongue on her kat for a moment Drew was licking her up and down in a slow pace and she was enjoying herself as he would suck her near the bottom and go back up slurping her up in between her folds. And Karen started moaning some more. "Watch me." He demanded and Karen's eyes popped open as his tongue now went into her hole tongue fucking her. When he started that her legs started to shake. "I said watch me." He mumbled as he was tongue fucking her for a good 5 minutes. "But-but I can't help it." Karen whined in between pants needing to close her eyes just for a second to gather up some energy.

"Oooh!" Karen squealed as Drew started to pull at her bundles of love as he was sucking on it. "Drewww Ohh God." She called out with her back arching and her head going backwards to the pillows. And Drew continued to suck on her clit her teeth started shattering. "oooo ooh." She panted while still arching off the bed. "Drewww." She whined again but this time fully closing her eyes tight as she placed both hands on the back of his making him go deeper into her screaming from the top of her lungs, "I'm gonna cum!" She mewled clenching her legs together tightly around his head as Drew tried to pry her legs open. So, he could breath. "Dreww noo." Karen cried out as he started to rock her hips for her up and down grinding his tongue on her kat. "I'm-I'm uhh, I'm cumming oh shit!" Karen panted as she started to cum hard all on his tongue and Drew was just eatin her up like she was the best thing ever.