Telling the sisters P2

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters!

Notes:

Karen continues to tells her sisters more of what happened after they haven't spoken to her in a few days so, they could have time to regroup and Karen finally tells the sisters the most important thing she could ever tell them.

- From the last chapter I think it's safe to say that we gonna stand by Karen no matter what!! Because I really wasn't sure how y'all was gonna take her trying to have the abortion since I know some people are highly against that. But for me and myself, I'm not gonna be mad at a person if they took that route because I can completely, understand the health issues and what not if they need to have it. So, no judgement zone here.

TW: Re-telling of attack. Mentions of psych wards. Sad chapter ahead.

Everyone was still just as tense as it was before when they came back over and they all eyed, Karen. Of course, Drew had forgiven, Karen and it seemed like he was the only one that did. But they really did need to get everything out the way. "Starting off with what I told y'all the last time. I had the abortion because it was my rapists baby and not Drew's." Karen said, "I don't know if y'all forgot that or what but I couldn't deal with it the child never was killed from an abortion but it basically died from me stressing out and y'all just gotta get over that." Karen said putting her hands on her hips as she faced her sisters who was still upset with her. They understood why she did what she did but they believed that she didn't have to do it that way. Adoption would've been best or either one of them would've took care of the baby. If she had given them the chance. As they thought or believed.

"Okay." Dorinda said looking a bit annoyed as her finger tapped her forehead. "Go on and say what you have to say." Jacky said as she once again listened to their baby sister talking. "I was a mental patient." Karen said, nervously as she rubbed her hands together. "I was pregnant and I was a mental patient." Karen said, admitting it out loud and they gasped again confused. "Huh?" Dorinda said. "We tried to visit you in the hospital they said that you weren't taking any visitors." Dorinda said, "No, I was transferred from that hospital into Detroit's Mental Institution I was there for three weeks before I came back home and that's when I tried to make my first suicide attempt and when everything else happened." Karen said as she looked to the side telling her sisters everything and Karen couldn't tell if her sisters were concerned about her or was afraid of her after telling them that.

"So again with the lies first it was J.Moss and now you had the hospitals lying for you and we're you're sisters!" Dorinda said again upset once again. "I didn't want y'all to see me like that." Karen said failing her arms a bit. "From what Drew said, I didn't even look like me." Karen said remembering what her husband told her when he would go visit her in the psych ward. "Even in the psych ward I was trying to commit. I don't even know how I got better or why they even let me out early." Karen said as she started to panic. "I don't even remember staying there half the time and it was for 4 weeks almost a whole month." Karen said, and Jacky just shook her head.

"If you or your husband would've told us we would've came to visit you to check on you too make sure that they were treating you right." Jacky said as she clutched her teeth. "But Jacky no matter how many times y'all would've checked on me I still wasn't going to be alright WHAT DON'T Y'ALL FUCKING GET?!" Karen screamed biting her nails again and her sisters eyes widened. "I couldn't even function like I used too. I kept hearing voices that weren't there and having night mares when it wasn't even night. Do you know there's a thing called, Day terrors? It's not fuckin fun to experience on top of night mares. I just didn't want to live anymore." Karen said trying her best to explain to her sisters how she felt then while Karen bit her nails nervously.