Vacation Time P3

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

It's nearing the end of the vacation and the sisters have basically either seen or heard, Drew and Karen in action and so, the saga continues. They've spent some time together outside of the hotel. But everyone basically knew what was gonna happen once, Drew and Karen hit there bedroom in the resort.

~ I'll let y'all know when to play the song. 💀

~After that lovely time out they had out as a family. Let's get back to our regularly scheduled programming. 🥴😭

"Look at them they just can't get from under each other." Jacky said as she saw her baby sister with her man as they were just sittin' on the couch. Of course, since yesterday happened, Karen was past out until 1pm in the afternoon. Everybody just decided to take a chill day and stay in since no one really wanted to go out since they had been out everyday this week since getting here. They knew their time was winding down. So, they finally decided to watch a movie together and with that being said, Karen had her own bowl of popcorn along with the others. Drew didn't even think to get any of the popcorn that Karen had because it was just filled with butter and salt and she wasn't tryin' to share with him when he tried or asked. So, he got some of the groups popcorn instead.

Once he did that he had to sit back over with his wife who was basically using him as a pillow. Basically, Drew couldn't leave from his spot unless, Karen left as she was always up underneath with his arm wrapped around her. But near the end of the movie both, Drew and Karen started to get tired. But when, Drew looked down to see his wife she was past out on his lap. "Karen?" Drew whispered to her to make sure that she was asleep and that she was as she lightly tried to shake her seeing that his wife was deep in her sleep he took the bowl from her putting it down and told the group goodnight as he picked her up and carried her into their room.

A couple minutes after they had left the others followed when the movie was finally over. But as soon as it hit midnight, Karen was up looking at Drew like she wanted to devour him. She knew he had just shut his eyes a few minutes ago, but she was gonna wake him up anyways like she said during the group session they had yesterday. She needed it when she needed it and she wasn't ashamed to beg for it either if she had too. Once, Karen shook Drew he woke up.

(Play song)

"Huh?" He asked wiping the sleep from his eyes. "Baby." Karen pouted laying her chin on his shoulder. " I need you to fuck me." Karen plainly said with a serious expression on her face and right when she said it, Drew popped open his eyes. "You forreal?" He asked her turning over to see the seriousness in her face. "Yeah." She said, plainly. "We didn't come on this trip not to fuck." She said as she tilted his head looking at him. "But baby we did it literally every night and hell even in the day time too." He said needing a break. "Awee do my baby need a break?" Karen asked him as she slowly ran her hands up and down his biceps. "Yeah I-I would like that." He said nodding his head. "Well you're gonna have to get over it or give me five minutes or sumthin'." Karen said lightly shaking her head and Drew looked at her like she was crazy. "Did you forget that we made a pact?" She asked him and Drew remembered nodding his head as her hands went down further to his dick on top of his boxers.

"I want you to take these off." Karen whispered to him in his ear as if someone was going to hear them. "Well if you don't wanna fuck me can I just jerk you off?" Karen asked shrugging her shoulder as her hand was rubbing on top of his dick playing with the hem of it almost as if she was gonna take off his boxers by herself and Drew's mouth dropped. But he relented letting her do what she needed to do as he laid his head back on his pillows and watched his wife slowly, jerk him off before she started playing with his balls. When she played with his balls that excited him and then she just wanted to suck it and so, she did while she stroked and played with his balls all at once.