Vacation Time P1.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

The parents goes on a vacation while all the kids are staying with Mama Sheard because the mamas don't trust them alone even tho they're old enuff to be alone.

Timejump: It's been a year now. So, it's like 2005 now.

~Smut very nasty smut. 🥴

It was finally the beginning of Summer and the sisters were planning a group trip to where it was just them and their husbands. They already decided on the fact that Mama Sheard would be watching them every since the church party that was thrown last year. They were all sitting at Jacky's house as they listened to Jacky explaining to everyone what this trip is going to be about. But everyone wasn't in tune as they should have been. "It's about healing, empowerment, self-love, spending time with each other." Jacky said as she was really into giving explaining to them what the purpose of this trip was for even though it was their vacation time away from the kids.

"It's our little home away from home" she said as the trip was still in the state of Michigan. But yet to a part where the rich people would vacation to get away from everything. They didn't go there often even though it was beautiful. But they should have it was like the suburban side of Michigan to where they were going.

But as Jacky was still talking Karen zoned out thinking about all the sex that she was gonna have with her man but most importantly she kept thinking about his dick that made her eyes squint with lust as she would glance at him every now and then as if she was gonna pounce on him at any moment. She couldn't help but not to think about her man. Hell it was hard having sex in the house with two kids let alone when the 3rd would sometimes stay over. Which meant then that she really had to be quiet and that would be difficult to do but it was done. Here, she was gonna let loose and her sisters would just have to get over that. Forgetting where she was at she started taking a strand of her hair twisting it until, her oldest sister stopped right in the middle of her sentence to call her out.

"Karen are YOU EVEN PAYING ATTENTION?!" Jacky said as she yelled at her and Karen snapped back in. "Yeah, yeah." She said knowing that she got caught. "Stop staring at your man who's listening and you listen. You have more time for that later." Jacky lightly scolded her baby sister shaking her head as she went back to talking.

When the time came for the trip to come all the kids were dropped off at Mama Sheard's house before they left. "Why can't we go with youuu?" Kierra whined as her and her siblings wanted to go. "This trip is not for y'all. Y'all gonna stay with ya grandma." Karen said as they got out of Jacky's van. "Mama reallyyyy?" Angel cried. "Girl sssshhh and go to Mama Sheard." Jacky said lightly scolding her as they send all their kids off. "You sure you don't need me?" Nikki asked her mama. "Girl get in that house so, I can start my vacation." Dorinda said pointin' to the door.

"Before I leave give mommy her kisses." Karen said as Kierra came and kissed her on the cheek once and left inside her grandma house with J.Drew doing the same and Faith followed right after as Karen smothered her with kisses. "I'll miss you mommy." Faith said and Karen almost got emotional not wanting to let her go as Mama Sheard came outside. "Girl give me my grand baby and go." Mama Sheard said taking Faith from Karen. "Bye y'all have fun. Bring me back some more grand babies." Mama Sheard said leaving with Faith in her arms.

When they finally told all the kids goodbye, Karen and Drew got into the backseat of the van but Dorinda refused to get next to her knowing how the couple could be. "Not uh, I'm sittin' with Twinkie and Greg." Dorinda said as she didn't want to hear or see anything. "Y'all been all up on each other too much for me." Dorinda said as she playfully shook her head no. 'Y'all can have the back seat to y'alls selves. Dorinda thought to herself as she got in the middle with her sister, Twinkie as Jackie and Glynn took the front seat with Greg next to Dorinda.