Big Mouth Tammy

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Karen finds out what Tammy did to her and Faith in church and she doesn't take it quite well.

~The teens and kids of the church are on a missionary trip. So, they aren't there to see their mama lose her mind right in the church.🥴

"Karen this heffa has something to tell you." Jacky said pushing Tammy into the Bishop's office. As Karen was standing up deciding whether or not she should take her pills right now or if she should wait to take them with knowing what she had already knew she decided on the latter putting her pills back into her purse not wanting to take them out since their was now a small crowd gathering in the Bishop's office. A few minutes after, Jacky had entered with Tammy in hand.

The only crowd that was there were Drew himself, the sisters, Tammy and a few of the other Deacons and mothers who were came into the office just being nosy. "Go on tell her what you have to tell her." Jacky said not knowing what Tammy was gonna tell her, Karen decided to go sit down in the chair that was facing a wall a few inches away from Drew's desk. So, at least if she faint she would already be sitting down or if she had to jump at this heathen, Drew would be able to catch her before she did unspeakable damage to her. But nothing would prepare, Karen for what she was about to here. None of them would.

Karen walked past, Tammy sitting down in the sit looking at her as she was just messing with her hand waiting for her to talk. "Talk." Karen said in a serious tone that she often so, used with J.Drew and Kierra whenever they would get into trouble. Which her kids rarely did get into. So, it was like she was talking to Tammy as if she was the child since she did do some childish things towards her but also, some very dangerous things that she did as well. So, Karen thought that Tammy was gonna come clean with telling her that she was the one who let Deacon Roy know that her husband was going out of town. But no, it was something different and something shocking.

"As I was watching your court case it came down heavy on me that I should come clean with what I did it just made me feel so guilty." Tammy said as Karen continued to now rub the inside of her hand all nervously. But she wasn't letting it show completely, that she was nervous since, Tammy was afraid of telling her whatever it was that she was supposed to tell her. Tammy stopped talking for a moment to look for an okay from Karen to keep going and Karen just sat back in the seat waiting for her to continue biting the inside of her lip. "I have to ask for forgiveness." She started to speak again. "I had no idea how much of a blessing that your little girl was going to be to me when I first adopted her." Tammy said trying to butter her up but Karen wasn't buying it as she felt herself losing patience after not taking her medication. And Karen felt uneasy when Tammy was speaking of Faith. Not only was she trying to get used to the fact that Tammy had her. But she was trying to at least accept the fact that her child was actually alive.

"I know it wasn't right for me to do what I did but I-I couldn't keep doing that to her just because she was yours." Tammy said as she nervously rubbed her hands and the sisters and Drew, knew that Karen was getting agitated by the moment and Drew looked at how his wife was sitting knowing immediately that she didn't take her medication as Karen had her finger twisting it on her head as she was leaning to the side. "Karen I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me of what I'm about to tell you." Tammy said as Karen put her head down now annoyed with her as she looked Tammy in the eyes.

"How do I say this Lord forgive me but when I was heavily drinking I would take my anger out on Faith in inexcusable ways." Tammy said as Karen stopped messing with her hand as it was something that Karen wasn't prepared to hear. If anything the only thing that Karen was prepared to hear from Tammy's mouth was that she was the one who triggered her attack.