Karen and Kierra P2

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Drew forces Kierra and Karen to talk too each other so, they could settle what's been going on. This chapter is kinda long. But I think it's a good one.

It's now been a few months since, Karen has been back home. But she has yet gone back to church as she was still working on trying to repair her relationship with Kierra to what it once was she was doing everything that she could but she knew she needed that intervention to come quickly because she was worried about Kierra just as her sisters and husband was worried about her. J.Drew on the other hand their bond had gotten stronger and he was attached to her. He was definitely, a mama's boy as he was when he was first born and it still showed as if she never left. But with concerning the intervention the sisters decided that J.Drew could stay over at Aunty Jacky's house while, Karen and Kierra tried to work everything out. If not everything in that one then somethings because this arguing and not talking to each other needed to be put to rest. It was driving everybody up the wall in the house and everyone knew that they still cared for each other.

They even pulled, Dorinda's last nerve so much so, that she was over for the intervene acting as the second referee if need be. So before the intervention could completely start both Kierra and Karen was called to the dining room table. "Kierra come downstairs." Drew called her from out of her room and she came without problem. But whenever her mother would call her she would purposefully take a longer time. But her attitude would at least be a little bit better so, Karen couldn't fully yell at her. When she came downstairs she had her phone in her hand texting someone and Drew knew who it could be as he watched her with her eyes twinkling. "Ki put your phone up." Drew said in his serious voice and she quickly put it away unlike how she would do her mother. "Now, remember when I told you that your mother wants to have a conversation with you?" Drew asked her and she said, "Yes" trying to be respectful because any or all questions about her mom she would either be tensed or act like she don't care.

Now, she was trying to hide both set of emotions by trying to act like she was fine. "Well we're having it today." Drew said, "Today?!" Kierra complained, "Daddy I was just talking to Walton. This was an important conversation we were having. I can't leave him hanging. He's always going to be there for me unlike her and at least he'll pay attention." She said folding her arms and now pouting and he looked down at his daughter. "Kierra what did I say about respecting your mother?" He asked her, "Don't disrespect her." She mumbled.

"Look your mother is already going through a hard enough time as it is now she just wants to talk too you no yelling involved and no leaving." Drew said, and Kierra didn't believe him as she tried to refrain from rolling her eyes because she had grew a habit of that once her mother came back home. "You talk too, Walton 24/7 you can take a break from talking to him like you said, he'll be there. This is your mother we're talking about who won't always be there." He said, trying to already hint to her that she's had some past issues. And Kierra softened up a bit, picking her finger nails. "Sometimes it's like you respect him more than you respect your mother and I don't wanna see you going down that route." Drew told his 16 year old daughter. "But dad, Walton is a good man. He'll never hurt me like someone else has." Kierra said referring to her mother and Drew's eyes almost popped out his head. "KIERRA THAT IS A BOY!" Drew said with having bass in his voice. "He don't pay no bills nor protect his family. He's not even in the oldest son in his family for you to be calling him a man. He can't even get the title of being the man of the house like his oldest brother can have it." Drew said talking to his daughter on her level.

As he took a breath, "All I gotta say is respect your mother during this conversation because this is more serious than whatever you or Walton was talking about" he told her and Kierra looked at him not showing any emotions whatsoever. "I don't want no eye rolling, no back talking, no being disrespectful I don't want none of that, don't interrupt your mama while she's speaking, don't be rude, don't be stand offish, and don't you even think about raising your voice at her because you are not the adult you are a child." Drew told her. "I do not care that you are a teenager almost two years from being 18, I don't wanna hear that you're grown or you're almost grown cause ya not!" Drew told her laying down the law.