Demon Time: Broke Pussy

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

It's the last night of their trip vacation at the resort and Karen is feeling freakier than ever and the sisters and their husbands prepare to go back home.

~ I think this is the perfect song for this chapter. 🌚

~Very smutty. And Karen is a lil freak freak in this one so, Idk if some of y'all are prepared. But one of y'all might be tho since they gave the other part of this idea to add on when I was reading the comments. (IYKYK). Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! 🤣

~Play "Till the cops come knockin'". 🙂

It was the last night of their vacation and all the sisters were with their men in their respective rooms. Of course, Karen and Drew have been gettin' it in since they came here. But Karen wanted to go out with a bang. Since, Drew was such an amazing husband to her during the most difficult time of their marriage where most men would've left their wives she decided to re-pay him back for his kindness and understanding. Even when he did get mad his was still polite about it and for that Karen thanked him. So, tonight she had turned on Maxwell hoping that the loud music would drown out their sounds but she knew that it wouldn't be so by the end of their night.

So, after the couple got done doing missionary reaching their climax together she yelled out to Drew to "Cum inside me!" Once they were done, Drew flipped himself over laying on his back while Karen got on top of him to get into cowgirl position. But instead he turned her ass around to where her back was laying on his chest as he was holding onto her arms with her legs spread out. "Oohh, Drew we ain't neva did this position before." Karen said flustered as Drew slowly inserted himself inside of her. "Hush up and let Daddy work." Drew said and Karen did as told biting her lip.

Minutes later, Drew was fucking up her insides."OHHH FUCK DREW." Karen squealed as he was manhandling her arms while thrusting himself inside of her so hard that he could hear the wetness inside of her sounding like macaroni.

"Do you want it?" Drew muffled into her neck sucking on it leaving a hickey. "Uhhh uhh huhh" Karen moaned out as Drew was slowly workin his way into her. "I-I want it." Karen said as Drew felt his dick snug around her warm, wet, soft walls as he was still fucking her in this position but it made her burn for making slow passionate love.

"Oooh, DREWW!" Karen squealed out as he was hittin' her spot going faster and faster while her hands were playing with her clit while she was still in this new position. Her eyes were rolling in the back of her head. "Right there." She whispered out feeling a pleasurable source of pressure form.

"RIGHT THERE BABY KEEP GOINGG!" Karen cried out as her mouth now hung open as he was fucking her. When this happen Drew tore his lips away from her neck kissing her sloppily on the lips as he licked her tongue from the side making her moan.

He took his thumb placing it on top of her hands that was already rubbing on her clit building up another orgasm although her pussy was already sensitive to touch. "Mmmmmhhhhh" Karen whined as he continued to fuck her in that same position until it felt like her little pussy couldn't take no more. "I'm cumm-" Karen could barely finish as she came all over his hand and dick. Pulling out of her, Karen got up from off the bed going to where her husband's back was.

"Baby." Karen said getting up from the position that she was in and Drew answered her. "Whaaa?" He said lazily as he was laying on his back. "Turn over." She whimpered a bit as she bit her lip and he knew that she was about to be up to no good. "Turn over?" He asked her confused. "Yeah, daddy. I just wanna thank you for everything that you do." Karen said feeling hornier than ever. At this point, Drew could've gagged the fuck outta of her throat on his dick and she wouldn't have cared. She would've lived to taste his dick way at the back of her throat.