Mama K: The authority P1.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Kierra goes to the party under heavy rules and some interesting things happen while she's there.

TW: Body shaming and alcohol, trapped. SMUT!

"Alright Ki. Just know that if something happens that's not of God in that house just call either me or your mama and we'll come get you, well ya auntie." Drew said remembering that Karen still isn't allowed to drive yet as he watched his daughter walk into the house and then pulled off with Karen and J.Drew in the car telling her to be safe and have fun while they dropped off J.Drew.

Going inside the house, Kierra saw that it was already poppin'. She recognized mainly everyone from the church so, far no one unfamiliar was there. She then turned to her left and saw Shamika and Walton coming up to her. "You finally made it!" Shamika said as she hugged her and Walton kissed her on the cheek. "Yeah but my dad dropped me off tho. So, that's why it took so long. He was giving me a whole speech." Kierra said, "Well you're here now let's go have some fun." Shamika said as they pulled her into the party and started dancing. The music was loud, safe, and fun to dance too. It wasn't until an hour later that Dee showed up coming from upstairs spotting the trio. "Hey y'all." Dee said as he looked at Kierra while he was greeting Shamika and Walton.

"Y'all having a good time I see?" Dee asked and everyone nodded their heads. "I'm a go get y'all some drinks." Dee said, but Kierra stopped him not completely trusting him. "Oh no that's okay, I don't want one right now. I'll get my own later." Kierra said as she suddenly stopped dancing to look at him and Dee looked her up and down and Ki knew what he was saying to himself. 'Fat ass.' "Aye alright I was just trying to be nice." He said, as if he was raising his hands in surrendering and Kierra frowned at him. But then, the next thing they knew the party went from being from churchy to a real house party when Beatrice walked in bringing these unknown people in here that were not their age. "Hey y'all." Dee said running over to them pushing both Shamika and Kierra out of the way.

"Y'all got the shit?" Dee said, and they nodded their heads showing what was in the bag which was liquor, alcohol, amongst other things. "Aight we about to get this boring ass party started." Dee said rubbing his hands together.

Meanwhile back at home, Karen and Drew were having their alone time with one of their rare nights off with each other.

"Baby, it's time that I make it up to you." Drew said, referring to the fact that he didn't tell, Karen that Walton was Kierra's boyfriend. "Hmm I guess so, I mean it is Friday night and we do have the house to ourselves." Karen said as she played with a strand of her hair as she laid on the bed with one leg bent looking at her husband crawl on top of her. Slowly, he was massaging her sides as he was crawling up towards her and then he kissed her face and went down to her neck with his hands up underneath her shirt massaging her breasts making her moan. "Drewww." Karen sing-songed. "Yes my love." He said, as he was steady sucking on her neck leaving hickies in visible places but she didn't care. Suddenly he had her bra off and his thumbs flicking both of her nipples making her moan.

"Oooh, Drew." She whined with her legs now squirming. "What do you need?" Drew asked in between kisses. "I want you to make it up too me." She pouted, "Fuck me." She whimpered as he knew that Karen was wet sticking his hand down her panties feeling her wet pussy lips. Not a second later was wasted when, Drew pulled off her pants and panties flipping her over as he unbuckled his belt. "OOOOOHH FUCK DREWW YESS BABY!" Karen squealed as he was fucking her from behind. "Just like that!" Karen cried out as he was taking her ass and pulling it back towards his dick. "OOOH GAWD I LOVE IT." Karen cried out. "You love my dick?" Drew asked her as he spanked her ass and Karen couldn't help but to say "yes" as she was biting the sheets.