The hard truth P1

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:
Karen finds out something about Kierra that's devastating and she's trying her best to deal with it in a safe way. But it just goes left when Karen tries to talk too her and so, J.Drew calls in their aunties for help.

"Hey auntie Doe uh can y'all come over?" J.Drew asked kinda afraid over the phone. "What's wrong?" Dorinda asked him. "Uh, well ma and Kierra are yelling at each other and they were this way for a while now and I don't think they're gonna stop because mama found out." He said not knowing what to do. "And I don't wanna get in between them." He said staying out of it. "Dang." Dorinda said, referring to the fact that she found out. "Let me here em'." Doe said and J.Drew lifted the phone up and let her hear them arguing. "Danggg." Doe said over the phone as he put it back to his ear. "I tried to call dad but he said he wouldn't be home until 9pm or 10pm and they won't let him off." J.Drew said, "Aight we're coming over." Dorinda said quickly getting her car keys, "Gawd thank you." He said thinking their was gonna be a quick stop to their arguing.

Finally the aunties were over and J.Drew was re-explaining everything to them in person.

"They been was arguing since mama found out and I didn't know if it got bad or worse." J.Drew said to his aunties. "Now start from the beginning of what happened." Dorinda said holding one hand with her back tired of this mess. Upstairs they could hear the screaming match going on. "They sound like they've been going at each other's throats for hours." Twinkie said making a displeasant face.

"YOU DON'T EVEN CARE!" Kierra yelled at her mama with her voice breaking and Karen was taken aback. "KIERRA VALENCIA SHEARD I DO CARE THAT'S WHY I AM TRYING TO UNDERSTAND. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?!" Karen asked her upset with dried tear stains. "AND DON'T BE RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ME LITTLE GIRL. I AM NOT THE ONE NOR THE TWO. I AM NOT ONE OF YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS. I AM YOUR MOTHER AND YOU ARE GOING TO RESPECT ME. " Karen hollered back at her getting eye level with her. "Oop there goes strike one with Kierra." Jacky said as they were sensing that Karen was coming back into her full motherly mode. "mmhm chilee, Kierra betta watch herself." Dorinda said nervously moving a strand of hair back from her face.

And they heard, Kierra yell back at her again. "I DON'T WANT YOUR HELP YOU DON'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO ME NO WAY!"

"And WHAT FRIENDS?!" Kierra shouted. "I DONT EVEN HAVE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kierra yelled again still highly upset with her mother. "Chileee." Jacky said to her sisters. "Should we go up there or not?" Jacky asked them confused as ever. "mmh I'm stayin' right here cause I don't wanna meet that side of Karen when she comes back." Twinkie said. "Dorinda you go up there." Jacky said, "Not uh why I gotta go?" Dorinda asked them. "Because Kierra will listen to you and you're the closest to Karen." Jacky said and Twinkie agreed. "Nahhhh. Karen is back now so that's her job to make Kierra listen to her. Karen is here to stay to reprise her motherly role to her own child." Dorinda told them as she folded up her arms. And then they heard even more yelling going back and forth between the two until they just stopped for a moment.

"Did Karen knock that lil girl out yet?" Jacky asked arching her eyebrow not hearing no more of it and then, the arguing started back up again and they all sighed tired of this mess.

"This is ridiculous," Dorinda said to Jacky and Twinkie. "Y'all right. I'm a handle this. Y'all back me up." Doe said to Jacky and Twinkie.

Dorinda and her sisters went upstairs to see if they could do anything to help or more like beat Kierra's butt for yelling at her mama. But when Dorinda knocked on the door. Karen only opened it up a part of the way. "Whattt?!" She asked mad as hell and they saw the stressed out look on Karen's face. "Not uhhh, Karen we came up to see defuse this situation to help you." Dorinda said trying to come in as she peeked her in to see where her niece was at but she couldn't see Kierra because of where she was standing. "Go back downstairs I don't need y'alls help I got it this is my child." Karen said to them kind of rudely, and the sisters looked at each other like "damnnn" Jacky mouthed in the back. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR OWN CHILD!" Kierra yelled at her mama.