The Full truth

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: The sisters sits down once again to discuss what happened in their childhood.

TW: Mentions of child abuse and sexual assault and mentions of murder. This is kind of a dark chapter too.

It had been a couple of weeks since, Karen was released from the psych ward. Everything was going well for her. When she came back home a lot of the things still had yet to be replaced. Which was okay with her since she figured she was going to re-model anyways even if she didn't have her mental breakdown. When she had the mental breakdown she didn't realize just how much stress she was carrying from her childhood into her adulthood. She admitted a while ago to her therapist about what happened since, Dr.Womack had noticed that she would go into a childlike state whenever talking about what happened with Deacon Roy. So, before her sisters, Jacky and Twinkie knew her husband knew first right after Dorinda only because she was there for the aftermath of it.

She didn't know how to go about telling what happened since she never actually received help from the first time and it took her a while to remember what actually happened after she apparently had a concussion. She didn't know what from but she just knew she ended up in a hospital bed hours later from when she was a teenager. Her therapist told her to go back to asking her sisters only if she's comfortable enough to do it. But her sister, Dorinda was already way ahead of her therapist with wanting to tell all only if that was okay with Karen. As Dorinda was now trying to be a better sister and not a bitter one. But then before the conversation even happened more memories came back into play of her being a child with her and her dad's friend. Suddenly, she knew what happened. At first she told, Drew that was touched as a child by a family friend that was her dad's friend. But when she was younger she didn't know what it was then all she knew was that it was wrong and it hurt. But she did know that her sister, Doe saved her more times than one especially when they were teenagers.

So, here, Karen was sitting in her sisters Dorinda's house waiting for this dreadful conversation to be had. It felt like forever to get her memory back after the concussion which was why she could barely tell, Drew what happened when they were first married. But everything was rushing back and she hated it. But thankfully this time she was on her medication and was back on track to managing her disorder and everyone was on the same page as to what to do and what not to do.

"Okay so, first off I wanted to say that I apologize for everything." Dorinda said as she was standing up looking towards Karen who was sitting down and Karen looked back up at her. "It was wrong for me to not accept that you have a disorder and to believe that you would abuse it and to use it against you." Dorinda said, "I just wasn't used to having one of my sisters and my closest sister go through something like that without me being there for you." Dorinda said, "It was for me to tell y'all what happened to Karen in our childhood without talking to her about it first.

"I was just frustrated that we weren't talking like we were used to of course that was childish of me to do it that way as well as the fact that I kept bringing up the child, I had no right to do that." Dorinda said, "I didn't mean to stress you out even though I was trying to provoke you and I'm sorry for that." Dorinda said before she took another break, "And I'm sorry for calling you weak when obviously you're the strongest sister here." Dorinda said, "I just miss how we used to talk." Dorinda said admitting everything and Karen looked at her for a second and the girls thought that Karen wasn't about to accept her apology much with how, Dorinda did to her.

But thankfully since, Karen was a sweetheart she accepted. "I accept your apology and I'll try to call you like I used too." Karen said knowing that's all her sister actually wanted but sometimes that was hard with what was going on with her having to explain everything. But Dorinda finally understood.