Telling the Sisters P3

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Karen finally tells her sisters and Drew the last bit of her truth of when she was gone. Basically she tells them that she was a stripper and everything starts going left.
P.S. Y'all brace yourselves because I don't know what the hell I turned this chapter into.
😭💀😭

(Imagine this is how Karen is looking at her sisters after telling em she kinda care but she don't😭)

"You were a WHAT?!" Dorinda yelled at her getting up and Jacky did the same while, Twinkie just turned her head. "KAREN DID YOU LOSE YOUR DAMN MIND?!" Jacky yelled at her and Karen snapped back. "APPARENTLY I DID BECAUSE I DON'T REMEMBER THAT SHIT EITHER!" Karen yelled at them. "THE ONLY THING I REMEMBER IS SEEING BLOOD FROM A BITCHES HEAD BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO TALK SHIT LIKE Y'ALL ARE DOIN' RIGHT NOW!" Karen screamed at them as she pointed her finger in her sisters face and they backed the hell up and Twinkie gasped an unbelievable gasp. Drew was just sitting there in shock not knowing what to do.

"Drew are you hearing this?!" Dorinda rhetorically asked upset as hell that her baby sister would even entertain the thought of becoming a stripper. The girls watched as Drew just sat there like he was stuck in his place on the couch. All Drew could think about was that Karen betta not have been in her right mind being no stripper so, he believed her to the fullest. As he was trying to calm down and being understanding.

But he also knew his wife was close to getting into an episode so he moved further away just in case anything happened. But then he dismissed that as he tried to move closer towards Karen so she wouldn't do anything that she would regret later on but his body wouldn't him move that close towards her.

"You really SOLD YOURSELF FOR MONEY KNOWING YOU HAD MONEY, THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU?!" Dorinda screamed at her again. "MAMA IS ROLLING OVER IN HER GRAVE RIGHT NOW, MAYBE DADDY WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU!" Dorinda screamed at her from the top of her lungs. "FUCK DADDY AND FUCK YOU TOO, DORINDA IF YOU STILL THINK THAT!" Karen yelled at them and it shocked them all. "IM GLAD MAMA KICKED HIM OUT THE HOUSE AND HE DIED FIRST!" Karen said as she gritted her teeth finally snapping. "HOW DUMB CAN YOU BE?!" Jacky yelled at Karen and the next minute they knew everybody was yelling at everybody except for Drew as he watched the chaos unfold and he stepped away from Karen not knowing when she was gonna snap off sitting further on the other side of the couch not wanting to get in between the sisters.

Because he wasn't about to break up another fight if he didn't need to. He was growing tired of it all but he knew this wasn't the last as he sat there deadpanned.

"YOU WHORE!" Dorinda hollered at Karen and everybody gasped causing Drew to look at Dorinda like she was crazy. "I SAID I WAS STRIPPER NOT A PROSTITUTE YOU DUMB BITCH!" Karen screamed at her. "IT'S THE SAME DAMN THING GOT THE NERVE TO CALL YOUR TEENAGE DAUGHTER A WHORE JUST BECAUSE SHE ASKED FOR A TAMPON BUT YOU WERE OVER HERE SHOWING YOUR BODY FOR MONEY YOU HYPOCRITICAL WHORE!" Dorinda screeched at her getting in Karen's face even tho she was on the other side of the counter.