Who's Child Is This?

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: The sisters finds out something about the child.

TW: Mentions of sexual assault and Child abuse. It's a little dark in this chapter.

"Awee she's so cute and small." One of the church mothers said as Kierra was holding her. After Tammy dropped her off for children's church daycare. "She looks like she can be your sister" she added on after looking at Kierra and the child a bit and Kierra awkwardly laughed. "Yeah everyone says that but sometimes we just have people who randomly look like us." Kierra said brushing it off and not giving what the lady said any thought.

But from afar Karen was watching as she was standing next to Drew who was talking to other church members not paying attention to the mundane conversation wondering why Kierra was even holding her.

Drew was calling her name seeing that she zoned out not knowing what she was looking at as she had an annoyed look on her face.

"Karen." Drew called her again knocking her out of her thoughts as the guy from church spoke to her. "Oh, I'm sorry I was just thinking hard about the answer." Karen lied as she gave off a soft smile but Drew, knew better than to believe her. "Karen what's wrong?" Drew asked her pulling his wife to the side as she continued to watch Kierra hold the young girl.
"Why is our daughter holding Tammy's daughter?" Karen said, and Drew looked at her like he was speechless. "Really, Karen?" Drew asked. "What?" She said with a serious face on with the fan in her hand fanning it nervously. "I don't want that child no where near my daughter or my son especially not my real daughter." Karen said as she squinted her eyes at Drew.

"Karen you can't stop Kierra from holding her that's gonna look bad." Drew said trying to talk some sense into his wife. "Yeah, but we stopped Deacon Roy from coming near, Kierra didn't we?" Karen asked and Drew knew she had a point. "But Karen that's different." Drew said trying to talk too her. "No, Drew I mean it I don't want our kids near her." Karen said. "But she's already a little attached to Kierra after all Kierra does help out with the children's ministry." Drew said, "That little bastard is already attached to everyone in my family. She needs to be attached to her own which is Tammy's." Karen whispered to him in a pissed off voice. "But Karen what's it's gonna look like if Kierra singles out the girl?" Drew said and Karen put her hands on her hips in a 'try me' position. "Karen you cannot be serious."

Drew said, "Watch me." Karen said slightly marching over there where Kierra was standing and thankfully before Karen came over the woman had left.
"Put that child down." Karen said to her teenage daughter. "Huh?" Kierra asked confused wondering why her mom was like this as she turned to Karen with the child still in her arms. "She can walk she's too big to be getting carried she can walk just fine." Karen said in her light serious tone. So, people wouldn't think that she was yelling even though she really wanted too. And Kierra did as told letting her mom pull her to the side to talk too her.

"I don't want you holding that girl or doing anything with her or for her that is Tammy's child and Tammy ain't no good. I don't want you gettin in trouble just in case Tammy misinterpreted something that the child said you did." Karen said Kierra tried not to look at her mom like she was crazy. But it kind of made sense considering that her mom and Tammy have beef together so, Kierra decided to fall back and just agree to what her mom said. "Okay, I understand." Kierra said sighing a bit as she didn't know why being around the child was such a bad idea except for that small little fact about Tammy.

When Kierra walked away elsewhere in the sanctuary, Drew looked at his wife who had once again placed her hands on her hips that said, 'I told you so.' As he watched her turn on her heel going elsewhere after service had ended.