She's Back

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:
Pillow Talk and what not. The sisters come over the next day before Drew gets the kids.....

Oh, and a little bit of smut is in here too...
This is kind of a long chapter too.

After they were done with their love-making and fucking session, Karen literally felt good all over. She smiled biting her lip to herself as she lightly scratched her husband's head just thinking about what occurred a few moments ago. "Dreww." Karen said but it came out as a whimper and a whine instead. "Hmm?" He asked her laying on a booby. "I love you." She said lightly kissing him on his head. And he reached over her and hugged her. "I love you too." He said, "What you thinkin' about babe?" He asked as they had switched positions as her head now laid on his chest. "Ohh just you me, the kids." She said rubbing her hand. "You worried about tomorrow?" He asked her now looking down at her cheek. "Uh huh." She admitted instead of keeping her feelings to herself. "I'm sure they'll be happy that you're back. Kierra and J.Drew really missed you." He said kissing her on her forehead.

"Yeahh." She said nervously knowing deep down inside that they did and that's probably why it took so long for her to come home but the only other reason why she finally did come home. "J. Drew and Kierra got so big without me." Karen pouted a bit knowing that she did mess up but she didn't want to think about it too much since she had tomorrow to do so and she wanted this night to be focused on her and Drew re-connected. "Yeah but they still love you." He said, "I mean, Ki might be a little bit hard-headed sometimes when it comes to others but I understand." He said. "But let's not worry about it right now." Drew said referring to the elephant in the room that Karen was back. And the kids had no idea. "We have tomorrow morning to figure out how to let them know." He said, rubbing her back.

"Let's just keep the focus on us for a little while longer." He said and Karen nodded her head as her chest was laying on his chest. "Dreww." Karen whined again but this time slightly meaning it. And he looked down at her watching her bit her lip. "You- wanna go again don't you?" He asked her and she shyly, twisted a strand of her hair while nodding her head. "You don't have to ask twice." He said, as he took his hand rubbing her thighs between her legs working his hand upward to her pot of gold. She let out another sigh still feeling a pleasurable ache between her legs. And once his hands reached it. He continued to flick her clit causing her to moan as he fingered her until he felt her walls clenching around his finger hearing her moan for the last time for tonight. "Oooh Drew." She moaned out cumming onto his hand not even warning him as he stuck his tongue down her throat.

Once she was done cumming he pulled out his fingers almost sucked her taste off of his fingers but she beat him too it having placed one hand on his chest as she sucked his fingers off of him. "Well damn then." He said, "Ain't leave none for me." He said as he still sucked them. "Hmm." She moaned telling him to bring his lips here and kissed him as they fought for dominance with him wanting to taste more of her. "I just can't get enough of you." Drew said as he lightly placed his hand on her neck choking her as they kissed and she was getting wet all over again. "You want some more?" She asked him lifting up her left leg and Drew turned her over on her back going beneath the covers eating her out and fingering her one last time making her squirt again until she was knocked't. When he came back up from underneath her he saw that his wife was passed out.
Then, she woke him up for morning sex as if she didn't just past out twice last. "I'm on top this time." She said flipping them over as she went to work on him bouncing her round ass on his long and hard dick causing them both to moan. "Oh Godd yess!" She cried out pinning her husband down as she was fucking him he moaned out "shit" at the feeling of her kitty being so good. When he saw that her delicious breasts was hanging over him he grabbed one with his mouth flicking and disrespectfully sucking on each one of her nipples as he had gotten greedy. But this turned her on even more bringing her to an orgasm much faster.
"Oooh yesss Drew." Karen cried out as her walls clenched around his dick cumming on him and this made him cum inside of her.
"Shit." They both said at the same time with sweat dripping down there forehead and when Drew was about to say something he looked over to find his wife past out again.