The Sisters tells All

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

This chapter is basically the sisters telling everything that happened with her kids when she was gone since they had to step in and take over the motherly role. And there's more twists and turns...

~ Last chapter y'all agreed that Dorinda was all types of wrong especially when she called Karen out her name and said she was a whore and a prostitute pretty much was what Dorinda was getting at and she was being ignorant as hell. And idk how y'all gonna feel about her this chapter either soooo hold on to y'all brakes 🥴.

TW: Bullying, Mentions of self-harm: cutting, fat-shaming. Sexual assault.

Karen was over at Dorinda's house but she still had an attitude from the last time that Dorinda called her a whore. It was like her disorder was already starting up again even though she took her medicine. Yes, she did some things that were sexual. But she really didn't know why she was doing them. They knew that she wasn't in her right mind and she was mad at Drew for not backing her up. It wasn't like she was gonna hit him for defending her if he had stepped in then. So, now when Karen arrived the sisters already noticed the change in the atmosphere again much like with how she arrived to her therapy session. But it wasn't a depressed feeling it was more of a pissed off vibe they were sensing from Karen as she came and sat down.

"Karen." Dorinda said, "Dorinda." Karen said back to her looking her up and down mean mugging her own sister. "Fix your face before I fix it for you may I remind you that you're my baby sister." Dorinda said to her and Karen laughed like it was funny. "I need to fix my face?" Karen asked rhetorically, "How about you fix your mouth before I make you get a new one." Karen threatened her. "Because you shooo' ain't finished what you started yesterday." Karen said remembering what she called her. "Ladies. Ladies." Drew said as he was now stepping in between the two sisters. "What I think that we need to do is apologize to each other." Drew said, "I'm not apologizing to her she knows not to piss me off." Karen said standing up for herself. "Calling me a fucking whore!"

Karen said, "And me and Kierra already made up so, I don't know why Dorinda wanted to beat on a dead horse. But she gonna be one if she keeps on!" Karen said and Drew saw that his wife was about to have another episode. And he pulled her back. "Okay you don't have to apologize." He said to Karen knowing that in actuality she didn't have to but Dorinda would appreciate it. Even though, Dorinda caused the fight yesterday. "But Dorinda in order for today to go smoothly." Drew started to say. "You know you have to apologize and you know you were wrong for calling your sister a whore and a prostitute and we all know those are two different things like Karen said before let's not forget she wasn't herself when she was doing them after what happened." Drew told her. And Dorinda just looked at them with her hands on her hips. "I'll apologize when I'm ready but for now I'm not I just wanna get this shit out the way." Dorinda said being a bit spiteful.

And Karen felt like choking her out again. But refrained as she just sat down upset and hurt that her sister will not take back what she said.

"Since you finally told us everything and came clean I guess we should tell you everything that went down with J.Drew and Kierra while you were away and that's the least we can do" Dorinda said as Karen sat down on her couch. Since it was now the sisters turn to tell them everything of what happened to Karen's kids while they were gone they all decided that Karen and Drew should go over to one of the sister's houses and Dorinda's was picked. Because Twinkie wasn't about to have no arguments in her house and Jacky wasn't about to have her blood pressure go up sky high if Karen couldn't handle what was being said. Even though she was the nurse of the group coming clean with everything was definitely a hard thing to do. One of the most hardest situations that they ever had to deal with in their life.