The Sessions P2.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Karen goes to her therapy session and something interesting things takes place.

It's now been three weeks since, Karen last talked to her sisters well rather since, Drew last spoke to her sisters and she figured if they didn't want to talk too her then and wouldn't show up to her therapy session that their relationship was going to be over. Walking her into the building like he usually did, Drew held her hand. "You sure you don't want me to go up with you and just wait in the lobby like I normally do?" Drew asked her and Karen shook her head no kissing him on the cheek.

"No, I'll be fine." Karen said "You don't have to wait for me I'll just call you when I'm done and so, she can give you a report like she usually does." Karen said as she slowly let go of Drew's hand. "Okay." He said as he went back to his car to go to the church to give the board some more hell. Since they wanted to disrespect his wife and not take heed of her pleas for help he started making their time there miserable until they admitted that they did wrong. But yet not one board member stepped up to the plate admitting any wrongdoings. So, he continued on with the punishment much like the teens were still in trouble for having that party that got out of hand.

"Karen is here." Her therapists assistant said, over the phone. "You can bring her in." Dr.Womack told her assistant and Karen looked at her therapist already smiling at her as she usually does before and nothing seemed out the ordinary to Karen as she came in with her actual mood not realizing who was in the room. Karen let her actual mood show itself as she walked in changing the atmosphere from being fine to depressed. Upon sitting down in her usual seat, Karen sat down as she normally would slouching down putting her arm on the armrests leaning to the side. "How are you today?" Dr.Womack asked knowing that Karen didn't even see who was in there. "Uh." Karen said before answering she looked from the corner of her eyes and jumped back in her seat.

And Karen felt like she nearly had a panic attack being shocked by this "you look like you're afraid to see us." Dorinda said folding her arms as she slowly moved a strand of hair away from her face and Jacky looked at her. "Now we told, Drew that we would be cordial." Jacky gritted through her teeth at Dorinda and she cooled down and Twinkie looked elsewhere in the room even though they had been there for a good ten minutes waiting for their sister to come while her therapist made small talk with them. Only Jacky asked the minor important questions considering the fact that not only was she the oldest one but also the fact that she was the nurse of the group. So, she was of course in her big sister role making sure that this therapist was a good fit for her baby sister. Even though they weren't talking they were still going to protect her from afar if they had too.

"Karennn." Dr.Womack said, "Hii." Karen said feeling a whole another level of awkward now as she was wondering why she even asked her sisters to come in the first place. Of course she knew but immediately she regretted it feeling nervous as all these negative thoughts started flying around in her head. 'Oh God, now they're gonna think I'm really crazy.' Karen thought to herself as she started fidgeting a bit around in her chair and her therapist knew she was nervous without even saying it as her sisters were just looking at her like something was already wrong with her. So, on top of feeling depressed she was nervous which meant her anxiety was taking over.

"How are you feeling today?" Her therapist asked her as they would usually start off their sessions and Karen didn't know whether she should tell the truth or not but her therapist knew when she would be lying. So, she couldn't lie or else she'll ask her again and make her do small verbal affirmation exercises and she didn't want to do those in front of her sisters. It just felt too embarrassing for her. This whole thing was a mistake she started to think too herself. "Um, okay." Karen said as she tried not to mess with her hands so much. But her therapist immediately, knew she was lying anyways. "Karen remember that this is a safe place with no matter who's in the room." She said, reminding her and Karen sighed wiping her face.