In the case of Faith

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Drew talks to Karen about her behavior at church as he notices something about his wife while the sisters go ahead and get the paternity tests done.

~ Y'all really got on my baby's case last chapter. Y'all ain't had to come for her that hard. I thought she wasn't that bad because she was almost worst than that but I changed it some. Don't be so, hard on my baby Karen. Remember she needs some grace like she gave to Dorinda.😩

But anyways continue on with the story. 🥴

"Karen how could you act like that in church?" Drew asked as his wife as they were getting ready for bed but she was just steady ignoring him. "Baby you know you can't give me the silent treatment that's not gonna do you no good." Drew said coming up behind her and she walked away from him ignoring him again. "Karen this is childish the sisters really needed to talk to me and you about your child that I wouldn't mind adopting like I told you before." Drew said and she stopped dead in her tracks putting both her hands on her hips turning around to face him. "I already told them and I told you. That little girl is not my child." Karen said as she gritted her teeth pointing her index finger at him and Drew saw how hurt and upset his wife was. Karen was never the one to deny any child but this was something different. Karen was letting her anger for Deacon Roy get the best of her clouding her judgement as her sisters thought.

"Why did you marry me, Drew?" Karen asked surprising Drew with that question catching him off guard. "Huh?" He asked shocked. "Oh so, you don't know why you married me then?" Karen asked him as she folded her arms staring her husband did in his face. "Karen I married you because I love you." Drew said trying to come up closer to her but she stepped backwards away from him. "Lie, did you just want me because I'm a piece of meat to you or is it because of my status?" She asked him and Drew looked at her like she was ridiculous.

"Karen I never married you for any of that." Drew said feeling offended. "Yeah, right." She said walking away to where her stuff was at on her side of the room. "Karen what's wrong?" Drew asked knowing that something had to be bothering his wife. But she wasn't saying anything. "All day you were out of it and jumpy are you taking your medication?" Drew asked her concerned knowing that he had let up again on checking to see if she did since the therapist said she was improving. He knew even before they got home an episode was building up as she would only answer her kids in the car and not, Drew.

And, Drew had no idea what he had did wrong. So, she turned around so, fast he almost caught whiplash as he blanked his eyes. "Really, Drew?" Karen said obviously upset that something else was bothering her. "Fuck you, DREW!" Karen said as she started snatching the covers off the bed getting in. "Karen." Drew said as he wasn't about to let his wife go to sleep mad. "Shut up and go sleep on the couch." She said closing her eyes to sleep but Drew got into the bed shaking her awake. "I know your ass not asleep." Drew said in his deep bass voice and Karen turned around finally looking at him. "Who the hell do you think you are?!" Karen yelled at him and they started arguing.

"Karen that was a child you were being RIDICULOUS!" Drew hollered at her and Karen yelled at him back. "I DON'T CARE IF I WAS BEING RIDICULOUS I ALREADY TOLD Y'ALL WHAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN IF Y'ALL TRIED ME NOW GET OFF ME!" Karen yelled at him and Drew didn't even touch her. "LOOK WOMAN I AIN'T EVEN TOUCH YOU I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU BANGIN' ON MY CHEST LIKE I KILLED YOUR PUPPY." Drew yelled at her as he was hovering on top of her. Outside the door as the kids were in their room they heard their parents arguing. "Again?" Kierra thought to herself as she turned back up her music as J.Drew did the same making an annoyed face putting the pillows over his head.