Demon Time

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Immediately after their argument Drew and Karen makes up.

Smut. 🌚

"Drew." Karen said in her voice that she did whenever she pouted. "I'm sorry." She whimpered. "I'll try to do better. But it's really hard." She said as she had one hand placed on her husband's chest and the other on top of his head. "I forgive you, I know you're struggling with your disorder and you have to do tests every other week. So, let's just put this behind us for now." He said as he leaned into kiss his wife. But before his hands could go around her waist and crawl up to her breasts she stopped him. "No, let me. apologize. to you." She said in between breathes as she pushed him down flat on the bed not letting him catch his breath and he chuckled a bit letting her take over.

And suddenly, Karen was on top of him kissing his cheek and then licking her tongue all the way down to his neck stopping at his clavicle while sucking it as if she was a vampire as she did the same going back up to his jawline sucking it as if she couldn't stop. Then, her lips found their way to his lips french kissing him as she stuck her tongue all the way down his throat making him moan. So much so that he surprisingly smacked her ass early on when usually, that wouldn't come until later. When they were giving each other sloppy kisses he was gripping her ass and she was rubbing his dick while massaging his balls on top of the fabric of their clothes that they still had on. "Let me taste it." Karen moaned as she started to quickly, unbuckle, Drew's belt taking off his pants.

Causing Drew to look down at his wife as she got on her knees since he was still at the edge of the bed. Drew wasn't even trying to stop her this time after having to put up with her. The next thing he knew he was moaning. "Oooh GOD YES!" He moaned grabbing her head and some of her hair moving it out of her way. "You like sucking daddy's dick?" Drew asked her and she whimpered while still sucking giving him a muffled, "mmhm" as she looked at him while sucking him off. "Fuckkkk, Karen." Drew moaned as he took his head and started to bob her head up and down on his dick since she had started to stroke him at the same damn time not letting up as she was still sucking him. It was like Karen was trying to suck him dry as she watched his eyes roll back. "Suck daddy's dick. You've been a bad girl." Drew said as he laid down on the bed and relaxed.

Letting Karen do all the work suddenly, he felt her getting up from off the floor. "What the hell you think you're doing?" He asked with his eyes popping open as she suddenly, stopped stroking his dick. "Fucking you now you shut the fuck up and let me work." Karen said as she suddenly took all of him into her mouth not having a gag reflex. "FUCKKKKK." Drew moaned feeling his dick jump inside of her mouth. "Damn it, K. I'm about to cum in that sinful mouth of yours." Drew said as he placed a hand over, Karen's head making her take more of him inside of her mouth even though he was reaching to the back of her throat already.

Now, she was gagging. "That's right gag on daddy's dick." Drew said as he heard gagging. The feeling of her warm mouth over his dick with her gagging as she kissed the tip moments before did something to him. "I want you to take all this shit. Swallow our kids. I want them all down your throat and on your face." Drew groaned while he grabbed his own dick from the bottom as Karen was still sucking him off bobbing her head as quickly as possible. "MMMhmm" Karen moaned feeling him getting ready to moan. Quickly, Drew grabbed her hair as he roughly mouth fucked her nearly, hitting the back of tonsils. But she didn't mind she actually loved it. When he came in her mouth she swallowed every last kid.

When Drew couldn't take no more he tried to pry her mouth off of his dick but she wasn't letting up. "K-Karen." He moan gritting through his teeth as she was steady kissing his tip. "Shit girl, I can't fucking take this no more." He moaned seeing his wife take him back into his mouth as she wanted him to touch heaven through her. Karen saw how she was making his legs jump and smirk as he was trying to back away from her. "Look who's runnin' now." She said stopping for a second as she went back to sucking him dry until he couldn't cum no more taking him all up in her mouth.