Introducing Quintella

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Karen working as the head stripper or while she's better yet known as the H.B.I.C for the past three years.

Time jump: The year is now 1998.

"You think just because you came from Detroit and you're holier than thou that you can take our shit here in L.A.?" One of the girls said who was being a bitter bitch every since Karen came along. "I don't think I can nuthin'. I just do." Karen said with a little bass in her voice with her arms folded shrugging bossing up to the girl as she went to go too her locker to get her money and go. "I know your trick ass ain't steal my money!" Karen said as she went to her locker seeing that half her stacks were gone as she slammed it back pulling her bag out and dropping it on the floor next to where she was standing.
"What it ain't like you need it or do you?" The dumb girl said trying to taunt Karen thinking she wouldn't do anything. "Broke ass probably lost everything and your husband is probably pimpin' you out but y'all need to keep it hush hush!" The girl screamed at her while walking away. "But don't worry the whole world gonna know bout you Little Miss Karen Clark Sheard, holier than thou bitch-ass turned TRICK!" Alexis screamed at her as she turned around to walk away from Karen who they now have called, Quintella for the past three years of being here. But before she knew it, Quintella grabbed her by the throat from behind and started choking her out while grabbing her hair throwing her down to the ground. "Bitch wtf did you just say to me?"

Quintella hollered at the girl as she was now on top of her throwin' punches from left to right as she got on top of her. "GET HER OFF OF ME!" Alexis screamed and Karen got up on her own before someone came and got her. But instead of letting the girl go she busted the girl's head into the sink causing her to bleed nearly knocking her out as she laid there bleeding on the floor. "Anybody else got sumthin' to say?" Karen said with one hand on her hip and her other hand holding her money bag.

She looked at the girls as they frighteningly shook their heads no. "I fuckin' thought so y'all need to remember who the fuck I am before y'all end up like her. "Lexi clean this shit up." She told, Alexis as she was in pain and unable to really move at the moment. She said as she walked out like the boss bitch she knew she was. "Girl you know you done fucked up right?" One of the other girls said to the one who was laying on the floor in her blood. "Detroit don't play that mess." She said to her. "And you know she's the main bitch now." She said to the girl who was bleeding like hell. "Fuck I thought she wasn't gonna do anything with her quiet ass." She said still laying on the floor trying to catch her breath. "You dumb bitch." The girl said chuckingly remember it's always the quiet ones." She said. "Now get your ass up before--" The girl started to say but then their manager came through the door.

"Got damn it. Again?!" Their manager yelled at them looking down at the now red stained floor. "I just got this damn floor cleaned out from y'alls bitches blood." He said huffing. "SHIT." He yelled. "Who did this shit was it Quintella?" He asked them and they just looked at them like a dear in headlights. "Damn it. Quintella I told her if she needed to fight a bitch then to take it outside." He said before he saw who it was that was laying on the ground in need of medical attention. "Oh, it was your dumb ass who pissed her off. Dumb tricks I swear." He said leaving them to clean up their own mess. "Clean this shit up cause I'm tired of cleaning up y'alls hoes blood every other got damn night cause y'all wanna piss off Quintella. STOP PISSING HER OFF!" He yelled at them leaving. "This the most blood loss I ever had to deal with it. I thought it would be easier with someone like her." He mumbled to himself after he left out.

After Karen left out of the strip joint she got in her car and took off. When she had first left home she had took money out of the bank from an ATM machine not wanting to go up to the window too keep her cover. She took about half of the cash out almost leaving the Bishop with nothing. But before she even left she had went back to the record label to sign some paper work to make sure that Drew could get royalty checks from her and her sisters music since she knew she wasn't going to sing anymore for work.