Letting Go

Disclaimer: I do not win the Clark sisters.
Notes:

The sisters and Tamela start their process of getting Faith back from Tammy after she is put in the hospital by Karen.

It was a few weeks since, Tammy has been in the hospital on life support after she was beaten up by Karen. When the ambulance and police came to the church they questioned the few churchgoers who were there if they saw anything of the sort. Let's just say the ones who were there at the church had Karen's best interest at heart and lied like hell for her after everything that happened. Those were the church members who had always liked their First Lady.

Basically, they told the police that Tammy started the fight first and got physical as Karen was just trying to defend herself which wasn't a complete lie for when Tammy tried to get her licks in when she thought that she had an opening and then, they added onto the fact that Tammy had a psychotic breakdown and started to throw herself into the walls and doors doing these things to herself as Karen tried to stop her. Thankfully, the police bought it especially since, Jacky was the one to help clean her up and give her temporary stitches for the meantime. So, the police thought that if Jacky did that for then there was no way that Karen could've beaten her like that especially since she's the First Lady of the church and that would be out of character for her.

When they brought, Tammy to the hospital she was immediately, placed in the ICU unit. So, with Tammy being in the hospital knowing that Lexi and Tammy are cousins, Tamela decided to pay, Tammy a visit. "You have a visit Tammy." The nurse said letting Tamela into the room and her heart rate went up as Tamela sat down on the other side of the chair. "Look at you." Tamela started to say. "This is where that mouth of yours gets you landed." Tamela said. "Now, I have a properition for you." Tamela said, "Well not even that it's more of a if you don't do it then you're gonna go bye bye in this situation so, you have no say so." Tamela said as she smiled at her.

"Now, listen to me carefully because I know your ass can hear me and I know your ass can talk even if it hurts. But I don't care if it does." Tamela said. "You're going to let Lexi let me into your home so, I can get the rest of Faith's papers from you because you don't deserve to have the original version of it." Tamela said, "Now, I know I could go ahead and probably get new copies but I don't want to do that. I want it to do it my way which will involve you suffering some more since you made Karen suffer all these years. Plus her child. So, I suggest we go about this the easy way." Tamela said looking at her right in her eye.

"Now, call your fucking cousin and tell her that I'm coming over to gather what I need and she better have all them ready or she's gonna get beat up again too. But by a different bitch a close friend of Quintella's alright?" Tamela said smiling at her as she handed the cell phone to Tammy's hand and Tammy never wanted so, badly in her life to cry because her ass was getting kicked left and right.

Tammy did as told taking the phone and dialing her cousins number as she spoke in a rough voice after her boom box was almost broken by Karen. About an hour later, Tamela was back at Tammy's house with a nervous Lexi waiting for her. "Where are they?" Tamela said skipping the bullshit greeting after she had knocked on Tammy's door and Lexi went to the table getting the folder that had everything in handing it to Tamela. But instead of taking it like a civil person would, Tamela snatched them from the girl's hands hating the fact that Faith was still in this woman's house being watched by her cousin another somebody of who tried her mama when she was away. Before, Tamela left she opened up the folder making sure that all the original copies were in there. Tamela didn't have to worry about any copies being made by Tammy because that's something that Tammy never did.

She wasn't the smart type when it came to being an evil bitch. If anything she was a dumb and cruel bitch who only used her mouth to get her to certain places and never used her brain and that Tamela was thankful for before leaving out of Tammy's front door. Tamela turned around facing Lexi. "If I find out that you've been hitting my Goddaughter we gonna hit you too and again." Tamela said as she promised, Lexi before she left.