Telling the sisters P1.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Karen is forced to tell her sisters the truth about everything that has happened. She starts off talking about the baby that she loss. Which then leads her into a series of telling her about other things that her and her husband kept from them. And things that she kept from Drew himself. This is going to be a three part 3 series.

TW: Mentions of rape, suicide, and death.

"I haven't been completely honest with y'all since the attack happened." Karen started to say as she sat back down on the couch biting her lip and then looking at Drew. She saw how her sisters eyes widened. First it was Jacky giving her complete control of the room when her eyes widened in shock, then it was Twinkie who cut her eyes at her but with a softened manner as her and Jacky looked at each other and then at Dorinda who's mouth was parted a bit as if she was about to gasp. "Now before you say anything I just want to say that I really wasn't in my right mind when it happened." Karen said referring to the thing she never told them about.

And so, they continued to stare at her not saying anything as their hearts were all beating fast. "Karen you're scaring us." Dorinda said not being able to any more of the silence as they were quiet for quite a while after Karen told them that she hadn't been honest with them. Because she hadn't been honest with her husband either. "Don't rush her." Jacky said reaching over to Twinkie to get too Dorinda. "I'm not." Dorinda said not knowing what to do. And before, Karen could even get anything out she looked at her husband afraid of what his reaction might be even though he had told her before that he wouldn't had minded helping. "Well does, Drew know you keep looking at him?" Dorinda said upset but yet she understood at the same time if he did because that was her husband and he was now the one who was with her 24/7 and not them.

And so, she just said it. "I-I was pregnant." Karen stuttered trying not to cry but was failing miserably. "Huh?", "What?", "What do you mean?! " The sisters said as they were all in shock. And then, millions of questions just flew around in their head. "Um well, after Jacky left out of the room when the doctors were done with the kit." Karen started to say and both Jacky and Dorinda remembered that tragic moment. "Um, they came back with a positive pregnancy test." Karen said as she slightly shrugged her shoulders. "Karen I thought you-." Jacky said, clearly, remembering Karen tell her or rather lie to her that she wasn't pregnant. "I-I know what I told you." Karen said as she just had to get up because sitting down was killing her. "Sooo what you lied to us, but to Jacky of all people?" Dorinda asked her knowing how understanding Jacky was as a person and as a big sister. Dorinda just couldn't understand why Karen would lie about it.

"I couldn't. I couldn't tell you any of you. I couldn't even tell, Drew. I couldn't even look him in the face." Karen said breathing hard. "That's why he couldn't get you to talk too him or anybody else after we had left out."Jacky said as she started to realize what was going on. Because when they came back in Karen couldn't even look at them and when she turned her head away she wept to herself. And Karen just nodded her head shamefully. "Did he know later on?" Dorinda asked wanting to know and Karen looked at her with wide eyes a bit. "He-he did." She said stepping back a bit. "So, you told your husband after some time but you wouldn't, no couldn't tell your sisters who would've been there for you?" Dorinda asked her and Karen knew she was hurt but they had to understand. And Karen looked at Jacky and Twinkie as they looked away from her.

"Y'all have to understand I didn't know how to tell y'all." Karen said with her voice cracking and she was really sorry for not telling them. "So, what happened to the baby?" Dorinda asked her standing up to her with her arms folded face-to-face and Karen slowly looked away over at Drew knowing that he didn't know this piece of information as she bit her nails. "Don't tell me, Drew knows what happens again and he's been keeping it from us." Dorinda said getting a little upset. "No, he don't I'm telling you all at the same time." Karen said nervously. "Karen what did you do?" Twinkie asked her concerned as she moved, Dorinda out the way and Jacky slowly looked at them as she was still upset with Karen for lying to her to them. "I-uh." Karen said nervously.