Why?

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Drew watches his wife go through her impulsive disorder taking note of all what happens and something shocking happens that never really happened before as her sisters were over just chatting as per usual.

TW: Sudden violent outbursts of anger and physical altercations.

Karen came downstairs just watching them talk, laugh, and giggle like everything was fine. Karen squinted her eyes at Dorinda as if she was mad at her but she really didn't know what for and the next thing she knew she was mad as hell at her husband. When, Dorinda turned her head to call, Karen to come and sit down, Karen mean-mugged her. "Dang girl what's wrong with you?" Dorinda asked her never seeing their baby sister this mad before and Karen said nothing she just looked at her and then everything was silent. And it happened again, Karen blacked out and the next thing they knew, Karen was beatin', Dorinda's ass. It happened so fast with a blank of an eye all they saw was Karen's fist balled upside, Dorinda's head knocking her ass to the floor and picking her back up again. And her other two sisters started screaming her name.

"KAREN LET HER HAIR GO THAT IS YO SISTER!" Jacky yelled at her having her arms stretched out wide in between the two women. "WHY YOU FIGHTIN' ME LIKE I'M A DOG ON THE STREET KAREN?!" Dorinda screeched and had angry tears at her as Karen had a hand full of her hair. "CAUSE MAYBE YOU ARE A BITCHHH ON THE STREET." Karen gritted as she pulled, Dorinda's hair even harder nearly yanking it out almost ripping out her edges as she screamed. "BIT- WHEN THE FUCK DID SHE GET STRONG?" Dorinda yelled at her sisters ignoring the fact that Karen just called her a street bitch for no reason. And Dorinda couldn't get Karen off of her.

And Twinkie was behind, Dorinda trying to pull, Dorinda away from Karen but Karen had a death grip on her. "DREWWW!" Jacky and Twinkie started to call their baby sisters husband and he came running downstairs can't believing his eyes. "KAREN VALENCIA CLARK SHEARD LET GO OF YOUR SISTER!" He hollered at her as he came downstairs to try to grab his wife. But it was no use she was too quick moving away from them. "I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!" Karen yelled at them and they had no idea what she was referring too.

"FUCK YOU, DREW!" Karen yelled at him and continued to throw, Dorinda on the ground gettin' on top of her. And her sisters were shocked she even said that to him because Karen has never. "NO YOU WON'T KAREN GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!" Jacky screeched because Karen was about to knock out her own sister and so, Jacky had to shove her off of Dorinda and out of the way. And so, when Karen looked up she started mean mugging every last one of her sisters. "GIRL DON'T YOU EVEN TRY ME!" Jacky yelled at her as she moved out of Karen's way and Twinkie moved to another corner of Karen's house.

"THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Dorinda screamed at her after Karen calmed her ass down folding her arms aggressively tapping her feet as if nothing nothing happened. "KAREN WHY DID YOU JUST BEAT MY ASS FOR NO REASON?!" Dorinda yelled at her and it seemed that Karen didn't care. And then, Karen tried to jump at her again and Jacky got in front of Dorinda protecting her. But Karen still launched herself at Jacky not caring who she would hit or who she fought. "SHIT KAREN, STOP!"

Jacky yelled at her and it was like Karen was gone once she started fightin'. So, Drew saw an opening quickly grabbed his wife off of Jacky and Dorinda as Karen still had a piece of Doe's hair in her hand. But he pried it off of her. Throwing her over his shoulder and locking her in one of the rooms so, she wouldn't get out while she mad. "DREW OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR!" Karen yelled as she banged on it while, Drew called her therapist.

"Yes, Dr.Womack?" Drew asked, "Yes, Hi Mr.Sheard is everything alright?" She asked him. "Um, no everything is not alright." He said in a panic as she heard, Karen screaming on the other end of the line. "Is-is that Karen?" She asked him highly concerned. "Uh, yes it is. It looks like she's having one of her episodes again as she just fought most of her sisters and I don't know how to calm her down. And I don't know what set her off." Drew asked in desperate need of help as he thought back to how it seemed like Karen was having episodes every three days out of the week and her family was tired. No one knew what to do for her not even, Drew except for putting her in a room when she got like that and let her cool down and stay there.