Karen and Kierra P4.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes: Twinkie talks to Karen about what's been going on with Ki even though Kierra went to Dorinda first and Karen starts feeling left out again even though she's understanding why no one would tell her anything more about what happened to Kierra while she was gone.

-Karen was first to ask Twinkie what was going on since no one told her anything else about the party.

After Karen found out about what happened at the party and have that understanding with Dee. Things have gone back to being rocky at the Sheards household. Even though Karen was the one to find her own daughter at the party, Kierra called, Dorinda and told her about what happened using the excuse of "I don't want to stress my mom out." She said, not knowing what kind of recovery her mom was even going through half of it was the truth but the other half was a lie considering the fact that Kierra was afraid to tell her mom anything else and she begged everyone not to tell her as she was just now getting more friends at church.

But the punishment kind of made things a bit worse for her. Karen on the other hand still feels like her and Kierra's relationship needs a lot more work even though it has been getting back on track. So, after she talked to Dorinda about Kierra she went to the store with Twinkie just because to get out of the house while the kids were at school.

They were shopping through the store to where they always came to show they didn't have to disguise themselves. As Karen was helping Twinkie get some things she talked to her older sister about what was going on.
"Well I don't know we tried everything it looks like it's all up to God now." Twinkie said as they shopped together in the store pushing the push cart Karen frowned pouting. Because they tried talking to Kierra one-on-one about letting her know that she can go back to talking too her mother and she didn't always have to call them. But Kierra was now highly attached to her aunties and Karen felt left out but she understood even though slowly but surely, her authority was coming back.
"Can you talk to her for me Twinkie?" Karen said going into her begging mode. And Twinkie thought to herself that's the one thing she did not miss was Karen begging. Because she just looked so adorable and cute when begging and she made the mistake of telling Karen that once when they were younger and since then Karen never stopped. Even their mother felt for it on occasion especially since Karen was her baby, the baby of the family.
So as the old saying goes the baby always got what they wanted regardless of what they did.

"I'm not falling for that I'm staying out of it." Twinkie said swearing her sister off. "It's something that you and Kierra need to work on." Twinkie finished. "But how are we supposed to work on it if she won't even say hi or look at me longer than a second and when she does it's always the side eye." Karen said walking with her sister some more as they gathered more food items.
"Karen it sounds like you're either afraid of the girl or she's afraid of you." Twinkie said putting her hand over her mouth slightly realizing it. "Chileee that is your daughter she's a child. You're the adult make her talk to you. You'll figure it out. We keep telling you that."

Twinkie said, "I'm tired of being the messenger between the two of y'all. I didn't wanna say this because I know it's gonna make you feel some type of way but it has to be said." Twinkie told her as they stopped on the side of one of the halls in the store to talk face-to-face. "It was okay when it was just us and your kids. I understood that you weren't there because you were going through some things which is understandable." Twinkie told her.

"But now, Twinkie said pausing for a moment while shaking her head. Kierra we don't even know. I was fine with talking to her, encouraging her throughout her woes and what not but she's not just unapproachable to you she's doing it to me too and I think it's because you're back." Twinkie said, and usually Twinkie was right about stuff like that. "Mmm she's shutting off or shutting everybody out except for Drew and J.Drew. It's probably because we're sisters and what not considering what happened at the party." Twinkie said, hearing it from Jacky after, Dorinda had told her.