Demon Time P2: Drew's Revenge 😈

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

Drew gets his revenge from Karen and makes her lose the attitude she had because of her and Dorinda's conversation.

~He sluts her out. Drew reminds Karen that he got that demon dick. If Karen thought she had that mean pussy. Whewww she was mistaken cause it's ova for her. Drew was just lettin' her have her lil fun for the moment. 😫

"Get on the bed." Drew demanded and Karen did as told no questions in position already had her legs spread. "Now, who the hell said we were doing that position?" Drew questioned himself but out loud.
"Nahh you wanted to get folded and dicked down that's what you gonna get." Drew said remembering how Karen cussing him out. "I don't remember saying that" Karen said kinda lying because she did remember that part. "Lay your ass down." He said and Karen looked at him like he was crazy. However, she stayed in the position she was in.

"Okay I see you wanna play games?" Drew said as he got on the bed. He picked her up from the waist once more with one hand as he turned her over on her back closing her legs a bit he bent them making them touch her chest catching her completely off guard.
"Oh shitt Drew!" Karen hollered as she wasn't prepared for this position at all making her squeal already and he ain't even put it in yet. He scooted further towards her opening as his member was very hard. He held her legs down bending them. "Oh daddy."

Karen whimpered before he even put it in seeing her pussy jump. "Go easy on me." Karen begged and Drew chuckled.

As he begun to tap his dick on her pussy that was already wet. "Ohhh shit Drew please stop teasing me." Karen cried as her back was arching the best it could in this position.
"Nahh remember all them times you teased me?" Drew asked her and Karen knew she fucked up. Drew was now stroking his dick on top of her pussy without putting it in causing her to become even more soaked. "Daddy PLEASEEE I'm ready just put it in already!" She squealed feeling an orgasm coming on already. "Karen hold it, it haven't even been a second yet and you already cummin'." Drew said seeing how horny his wife was for him.

"Oh shit, Drew don't stop that feels good." Karen cried as he was just rubbing his dick on her bottom lips. "I thought you wanted me to fuck you?" Drew said as he was beginning to stop his motions. "Drew you better not fucking stop!" Karen yelled at him "Oooh God I'm cumming." Karen mewled and right before she came he stopped rubbing it and she squealed out frustrated as hell slipping it in. "Now, Karen when I tell you to lose the attitude. I mean it." He calmly said. "But since you didn't want to lose it. I'm a make you lose it." He groaned getting further up on her making her cry out for more.

"Now what was all that shit you were saying again??!"
Drew asked as he was pounding her so hard that her legs finally gave out buckling completely underneath him. "I'm-I'm sorry." Karen moaned and whined being trapped underneath him. "Nahh" he said "you weren't sayin that shit before" he groaned as he kept on fuckin her lifting her legs up for support cause Karen couldn't handle her own.
"Ughhh I-I said, you-you were my-bitch boy." Karen moaned and stuttered in between.
"Now, who am I?" Drew asked as he was pulling on her clit. "Daddy." Karen moaned feeling her toes curl up in pleasurable pain. "Say it louder. What the fuck is my name?" He demanded as he plowed into her quickly surprising her with the dick. "It's DADDY!" Karen cried and scream as Drew was fucking her like he was trying to send her soul back to God as she was uttering senseless words.

"And you're my what now?" Drew asked her wanting her to answer. Even though he knew she could barely talk right now.
"Mmmm I'm your filthy little slut!" Karen cried out creaming on his dick as she tried pushing his legs back but he would snatch her hands away every time.