Blessed & Highly Favored P2.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters .

Notes: New life is welcomed into the world of the Sheards and Karen sings again as apart of her testimony.

~The music that will be played are in the chapters. Just so, it can be easier to get too.

TW: Mentions of depression, suicide, guns, and sexual assault this last chapter might be emotional.

It had now been a couple of months since, Karen's pregnancy progressed and no set backs came about since the first time she had the seizure. So, they hoped that it was only a one time thing after she was released from the hospital. After she was released almost immediately she was placed on bed rest not only because of her disorder but because of her age and her history of having complications during delivery with each one of her pregnancies. So, she literally had to take it easy and even though she was calm going to church she had to stop that as well due to the rumors that would come about every now and then due to some hateful church member. And her family didn't want her to stress out like the last time and even though she was building a relationship with Faith. Faith's visits had to stop which made her distraught about it and she felt like she had made her mommy sick again.

But as always, Jacky and Tamela was there for her comforting her. Of course, Karen felt bad that Faith couldn't stay with her as she had just gotten used to yet again another house. But it had to be done. She just hoped that it all was worth it end in the end and that her family could come back together as one. Since she too was getting used to the idea of Faith staying over.

Fast forward to 5 months later Karen was finally taken off of bed rest as the most riskiest stage of her pregnancy was done with but she still had to take things slow which meant she could only go to church if she was comfortable enough to do so. While laying in bed she was writing about all the things that transpired in her life and all of the poor decisions that she made and fights that happened due to her disorder and how she actually did lose her mind not once but twice because of what happened in her childhood and adulthood.

Suddenly, a new song came to her with a melody and this made her realize that she hadn't even sung with her sisters since she's been back to church and she missed it. This wasn't like the last time when she ran off on stage due to her not being ready to perform after she was attacked when Tammy forced her up to up their prematurely. But this was something different she felt like she needed to sing this as it was apart of her ever growing testimony. And a few months later right before her due date the song was done.

When Karen was finally nine months pregnant every one was on edge waiting for the babies to come. Then, it finally happened as Karen felt something burst in between her legs making her yelp. "Ooh." She said slowly but quickly siting up in bed with one hand on her stomach waking up her husband.

"Drewww." Karen said frantically shaking Drew awake in bed. "What, What??" He asked drowsy yet alert as he popped up knowing that the babies could come any minute now.

"Drew it's it's time the baby is coming." She said holding her stomach and her back as she felt a sharp contraction hearing her yell out in pain as she tried to rub her own back for relief. But failed miserably and groaned in frustration. So, immediately Drew got of bed getting ready. "Alright alright I'll go get the bags and get ready to go too the hospital." Drew said as Karen was still stuck in bed trying to breathe through a contraction while gritting her teeth.
Then the next minute she knew she started crying it hurts so much. She cried placing one hand over her face. And Drew felt so bad for her. "Ughhh, Drew call Jacky." Karen said still groaning as she sat up on the bed still unable to really move.