Talk it out

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

"Karen I can't do this with you anymore." Drew said coming back home to find his kids gone because Karen had indirectly, got into it with them. "What do you mean?" Karen asked upset and afraid. "I just told you what happened!" Karen said explaining everything to Drew as she was standing and he was sitting because she told him to for the fear of him either passing out or leaving her. "KAREN YOU MIGHT AS WELL CALLED OUR DAUGHTER A WHORE and we NEVER hit our kids I thought you said, you wanted to be different from what your father was!" And Karen damn near cried. "Drew it was an accident I don't know what came over me!"

"I'm just glad she did leave because I felt like I was gonna hit her again for no reason and I wasn't going to be able to stop." Karen said, worriedly and Drew looked at his wife not even recognizing Karen. This was only the second time that it happened that he didn't recognize his own wife.

Karen shouted as she tried to remain calm. "Karen I love you with all my heart and with all my might in me but you CANNOT KEEP DOING THIS." Drew yelled at her scaring her. "DOING WHAT?!" Karen yelled at him. "Going A-WAL!" Drew yelled at her making her back up a bit. "Drew that's not fair." Karen told him and Drew looked at her cocking his head knowing that she has something going on that no one else knows about. "Did something else happen while you were gone that you're not telling us about? Because I know there has to be." Drew asked her concerned but yet being a little sarcastic with it.

"You've been gone for seven years and you've been pushing everybody away since you got here." Drew told her as he tried to remain calm but his patience was wearing thin. "We tried the intervention with you and Ki. We did therapy. We prayed, went to church, medicated you!" He said, trying not to raise his voice but it wasn't working. "We don't know what else to do!" He lightly, yelled. "What y'all wished I would've just stayed away?!" Karen asked him with her eyes wide and voice cracking. "Karen I never said that, that's your problem you keep hearing things that aren't there MAYBE YOU DO NEED TO GO BACK!" Drew said, kind of hitting below the belt.

"You were more calmer there!" Drew hollered at her as he walked towards the phone. "Drew what are you doing?" Karen asked him as she followed him watching him pick up the phone. "I'm calling, Dr.Womack because I can't keep doing this with you. You NEED HELP MORE HELP THAN WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO GIVE YOU!" And before they could answer over the lines. Karen snatched the phone from Drew's hand hanging it up slamming it on the counter. "IM NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND DEFINITELY NOT BACK THERE!" She yelled at him snapping again and Drew looked at her like she just lost her mind.

He stepped back pointing his index finger towards her before he did or say something that he regret. He knew, Karen wasn't in her right mind. But this was just ridiculous he thought to himself as he turned around taking a deep breath before talking to her again.

"Nooo, ma'am." Drew calmly said. "Karen you need to breathe." Drew said stepping even further away from his wife as she got closer. "I AM." She gritted her teeth and Drew slowly shook his head. "Woman if you don't go somewhere and sit down so you can cool off." Drew said not having the time for her today after hearing about what just happened thinking about how their daughter feels. He knew it was gonna be hell on ice when the kids came back home. And for a minute, Karen looked at him like he was a fool for talking to her that way.

"Fine. I'll go sit down somewhere but it won't be here!" Karen said pissed off as she was grabbing her coat and leaving out the house when it was 6:30pm and Drew looked at his wife like she was crazy grabbing his coat and car keys. "KAREN!" Drew called out for his wife after they had just gotten into one of the worst arguments of their marriage and they didn't have many of them. He looked around out back and found her to be gone. So, he got in his car and spotted her across the block. He knew she was pissed off by the way that she was walking with her arms folded.

"Karen get in this dang car girl!" He called out to his wife and she yelled at him, "NOPE!" Ignoring him and walking faster. "KAREN WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU GONNA GO?!" He yelled at her as she kept on walking and ignoring him as if he wasn't talking to her. "Karen I know you Hear me!" He said, and then with him being petty he honked the horn making her jump a little. "GET LOST DREW!"

(Yes this is a screenshot I took from the Sheards 💀

(Yes this is a screenshot I took from the Sheards 💀. Just imagine her face exactly like that.)

Karen yelled at him and then once he caught up with her he parked his car. Got out and grabbed his hardheaded wife by the waist throwing her over his shoulder and putting a screaming and kicking Karen in the car. "LET GO OF ME YOU BIG BASTARD!" Karen yelled at him hitting him on his back but that ain't phrase, Drew like it would to her sisters.

When Drew finally got Karen in the car he put her in the backseat of the car putting the childlock on she wouldn't get out. But the whole drive was tiresome cause Karen was pissed off for whatever reason it was Drew didn't know why.

But by the time they got back home which was a short time she was yet again being hardheaded with not wanting to get out of the car. "Karen get out of the car." Drew told his wife as he finally unlocked the door taking the childlocks off and Karen leaned back in her seat and he knew that was a no. He rolled his eyes rubbing his temples before he lifted her out of the car again taking her in the house. He didn't trust her to walk figuring that she probably would've tried to run back outside. So, he just threw her over his shoulder once again taking her all the way upstairs in their bedroom and locking the door. So, they could talk.

To be continued...

Notes:

What place do y'all think they're talking about?

And it's so many secrets that has yet to be revealed.

Drew nerves are gettin' worked't. Karen got her a good man! 😫

Next chapter we about to see Dr.Womack.

Comments and thoughts.

Thanks for reading!