Vacation Time P2

Disclaimer: I do not own the Clark Sisters.

Notes:

The sisters are still enjoying their vacation from home away from home. But Karen and Drew has been going at it non-stop since they left for the trip.

TW: Y'all already know it's gonna be a smut filled scene no surprises here. 🥴😭

It has now been a couple of days since the trip started and Karen and Drew had kept up their pact on making love and fucking while they were there. They basically wanted to wear themselves out before they got back home because like it was said earlier it was hard fucking with 3 kids under one roof even though it would be just two for the most part. So, they took all this time trying to get all the sex they wanted and needed out of their system before their vacation was over.

~

While everyone was out of the house, Karen and Drew were outside being freaky since it was a secluded area.

Karen was standing up outside a couple of inches away from the balcony while, Drew was in front of her kneeling with one of her legs over his shoulders as he was eating her out. "Oh God, Drew that feels so good!" Karen cried out as she took Drew's head massaging it underneath her legs as he continued to work his tongue in between her warm walls. He looked up to see his wife's head thrown back and her lips quivering. He wanted to make her cum in this position. It was so thrilling to fuck outside when normally they would only fuck inside. But this was a new era.

Karen brought his head more closer in between her legs as he was still kneeling below her tasting all of what she had to offer him. " MMMMHMMMM!" Karen moaned out loudly. Drewwww I waited so long for you to fuck me. I love you're tongue inside me!" She squealed as he made her pussy jump and he smirked spelling his name on her clit and on her pussy lips.

"Oooh Fuhhh-" She started to say. "I'm cumming." She whined as she held onto the rails a bit more tighter than what she was doing so she wouldn't lose her balance or fall but she knew, Drew would catch her every fall if she did. "Shhhhiii- SHIT DREW OOH!" Karen screamed out as she came in his mouth and he licked up all of her juices. As far as, Drew and Karen was concerned they were the only two left in the house when the rest of the group went to go something to eat to bring back too the house. So, that's exactly how they ended up outside as soon as everyone else had left.

Drew bent her over the balcony wanting more he got on his knees angling her ass up to his face as he ate her ass out making her squeal outside in the open for all too see. "YESSS GODD DREWWW!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. She took her left hand placing it at the back of his head to push him further in between her ass cheeks. "Uhhhh eat it daddy" she whined and moaned wanting more from him feeling his tongue now circling her anus which made her jump a little.

Grabbing her hair roughly he started to pound her from the back while she was butt ass naked fucking her brains out. Literally, Karen could not talk or think all that were moans and "oh my gods" as her titties were bouncing roughly on her chest. He grabbed one titty tightly from behind and it made the sex even more rougher since he was already pulling her hair. "Oooooohhhhh" was all that could be heard from Karen's mouth. "Cum for me." Drew said as he was still fucking her and Karen started screaming while cumming on his dick. Just because she was cumming on his dick that didn't mean he was stopping.

About ten minutes later, Drew was still fucking Karen's brains out over the balcony. But before he finished he went back mid-way through to eating her ass. While she was bent over he was making her moan all types of obscenities as she pushed her ass in his face even further. "Ughh eat it daddy." Karen moaned out as she helped spread open her own ass cheek even though, Drew was doing well all on his own with holding them bad boys open as he licked around on the insides of her ass cheeks and kissed it. He loved eating it from the back whenever he could. So, he was taking this time and opportunity to do so, while no one was here making his wife sweat. Once, Karen came on his tongue he slid it back in fucking her like he was mad.