Chapter 8

Ian Pov

Over the next couple of days I felt myself turning into Thayer. I never agreed with his treatment of Blae. But now I understand it. The emotions that you don't know how to deal with will have you fucking up and doing a lot a dumb shit. Thayer is a fucking sociopath. So is Ragnar, I'm coming to realize. I would like to think I got much more sense than them. But I don't think I do. I'm seconds away from throwing Dawn on the grass and fucking her. I understand why she just won't give up and give herself to me. I'll probably be the second person she's ever had sex with. She told me she had sex with her ex-boyfriend a week before she met me. I was so mad that she gave herself to that prick. That's a dumb ass thing to get mad over though. But I can't help it. I don't know what to do with these feelings.

"What kind of bird is that Ian?" She points to the bird in the tree. We're currently on our afternoon walk. We walk and talk and hold hands. We speak in general. Neither of us are getting too deep. I feel she is the one for me. But I won't jeopardize my crew's and family's life. I won't tell her anything until I know I can trust her.

"That's a cardinal baby."

"Wow, you're good at that."

I smiled at her. But I'm still deep in thought. I looked at her dress that she insists that she wears. She doesn't want me spending money on her. But I still went online and ordered her some things. I plan on taking her to the mall to get more. We need to go get everything she needs for her stay here. She won't be going back. She's been here with me for a couple days now. She thinks she's going back but she's not. She walked ahead to the pond and started throwing rocks. Her body jerks as she throws the rock. It makes her ass jiggle in that hideous ass dress. I adjust my glasses on my face. Then adjust my dick. It aches so bad. It's never ache for someone so bad.

I got to have her and I'm done waiting. I grabbed her hand and started dragging her behind me. "Ian, what's going on? Let go, you're hurting me." She starts to slap my arm.

I turned and grabbed her chin hard and growled down into her face. I want her fully. She will not keep any part of herself from me. I'm having feelings of mania. I feel it in my whole body. That primal need to make her mine. To mark her. The need, it's been building and building inside of me until it erupted.

When we made it back to my house I threw her on the couch. I laid on top of her. She whimpered and shrinked back from me. I see all the progress I've made with her dwindle. But I can't come into this relationship with kid gloves. She will be around a bunch of psychos and murders. She needs to know how to handle herself.

"Ian," she said my name so softly. She's so confused. For the past couple of days I've been the nice sweet caring man that she wants. But I'm not that man. Not fully. She needs to understand this now.

I soften my face for her.

"I want you. I want all of you."

"Ian. I don't think - -."

"Shh, don't think baby, you're mine now. I will take good care of you." I say this and kiss her neck and tongue her ear.
"But Ian, you're a stranger."

"No, I'm not, baby. You will get to know me very well."

"Ian, please." She started pushing herself off the couch.

"I'll make a deal with you. If you kiss me for one minute then let me kiss you anywhere I want then I'll take you home to your dad. Deal?" I'm using sex to manipulater and I don't care.

After she nodded I started kissing her. I'm obsessed with her big fluffy lips. It's hard to pull away from them. But I do. I go down and kiss her neck. I bit it a little. Enough to have her clenching her thighs. I started taking off her clothes.

"Ian, wait."
"No waiting baby. No more waiting. I'm your man and you're my woman."

"But, I'm scared that when we do this you won't like me anymore. We've been having such a great time."

"Shh Shh. That won't happen. I'm a grown ass man. I know what and who I want." After I said this I went down and lifted her dress and attacked her pussy with my mouth.

She gasps and tries to bring my head up. "No baby. Let me have this. Move your hand. You said I could kiss you anywhere I want. Do you remember our deal?" I remind her of our deal even though I have no intentions of taking her anywhere.

After she moves her hand I go back and attack her pussy with my mouth and tongue. I suck on her clit hard until her legs shake and jerk. When she starts moving her hips I reach up and grab a nipple.

When her moans get louder I stop. I look down at her. "You want to cum baby."
She nods.

"Ok, I can do that for you, but you have to take all your clothes off baby. This dress is in my way."

"But Ian, I'm so fat and big and I have rolls."

"It's ok baby. I want to see them so I can kiss them."

"You do." She asked, surprised and again I'm wondering what kind of man she had.

"Yes, now hurry."

She raised up a little and pulled her dress over her head and removed her bra.

When her body was laid bare to me on my couch I groaned. Her breasts are big and round, her stomach has a pough but barely. Her thighs and hips are so round and thick. My dick aches so bad. I shivered.

"Oh baby. You're so beautiful. Laid under me like this."

I go back to eating her pussy. I grabbed her hefty thighs and threw them over my shoulder. Seconds later she grabs my head and pushes her pussy on my face even more.

"Oh Ian, oh Ian, Oh Ian, Oh god, oh god!!." She keeps chanting over and over until she cums while screaming. I take that time to free my aching dick and shove it into her pussy before she realizes what happened.

Her pussy grabbed me and held me tight. "Oh shit, fuck yes." I moaned and screamed out like a little bitch. When she opens her mouth to say something I shoved my tongue in it. I kissed her long and deep.

"Oh yes, this pussy feels so good. Wrap those legs around me baby." I pumped my hips slow and deep while kissing her softly.

"Shit," I said when I saw stars and white spots. I shivered while her pussy massaged and grabbed hold of my dick in a death grip. I can't help but to slide deeper. I reached under her and grabbed her ass cheeks.

We both moan and scream out loud. "Shit baby, damn." After I suck her big nipple into my mouth and bite it, she cums again and again. "Ian, Ian. Oh Ian." She wrapped her arms around me. She's grabbing everywhere she can to hold on.

Her body is moving so beautifully as she cums. It's jerking, shaking and twitching. And so is mine. My whole body seized up as I cum deep into her. I fell on her breathing heavily.

"Ian, will you take me home please?" She softly says this under me.

"No baby, you'll stay with me. If you're worried about your boyfriend, that's over. You won't speak to him again."

"No, I'm not worried about Miles. My father made me date him, but dad is another story. If I don't come home he.. he will, he just gets so angry."

I stiffen at the fear I hear in her voice. I look into her face. "Does he abuse you?"

"Not often, just only when he's sad. My mother passed and I'm all he has. I went out with Miles to make him happy. Miles' family owns the library where I work. He's going to be so upset Ian."

"I'll let you call him, but baby I want you here with me."

"But, Ian."

"No more but baby, understand."

"Ok..kay."

"Good," I said and leaned down and kissed her. My dick is back hard and I start pumping. I'm going to fuck her all night and she won't go anywhere until she falls in loves with me.

Vote, comment, share