Chapter 31

Ragnar Pov

I pushed my hair from my face and stepped under the spray. As the water saturated my hair and body I started thinking about my wife. She's horrible and hasn't done not one single thing right. She never listens. And turns out, her ass is violent. But she's right. I knew that Vera sniffed me and leaned into me. I actually invited Vera here because I knew she had a crush on me. I wanted to test a theory. My wife was jealous. She's jealous because she likes me. Or more than like. We're both all over the place and being led by emotions. Something that I dislike greatly.

I smiled, she's jealous of Vera. But I've never gone there with Vera. She's too damn fake. Lashes, eyebrows, ass, tities. I'm not shaming women who get surgery. As long as you get it for yourself, to make you happy. Not to entrap men.

Vera doesn't believe in herself. Someone should have told her that real men don't give a fuck about that. Rory has stretch marks on her ass and I love them. That's one of the reasons I love fucking her from the back.

She has a big bouncy ass. As it turned out she loves pain, degradation and slut shaming. Her pussy got wetter with every word I said and every hit of the paddle. Her pussy clenched and creamed so much. She was fucking bringing me to my knees. I forgot why we were up there. To punish her. To break her and none of that happened.

She changed my direction like she always does with that sweet pouty mouth and pussy. Her hard headed ass is changing me. I can't even punish her like I want to. Something always stops me.

I came to the conclusion that I can't be near her right now. Especially when I'm angry. And I'm always angry at her. Sex won't stop anger, well, it does for a while then I'm back angry. This is the best punishment that I could come up with. Senses deprivation. She's in the dark silent room. That should be punishment enough for now. She won't see anyone for weeks. I wasn't kidding about me needing to trust her. She's making it very hard for us to reach that goal. By the time I let her out she'll be begging to be my timid wife.

After I'm done washing, I got dressed and left. It's late but not too late. Around 7 maybe. I need to go into the office and sign those papers. I texted Vera and told her to meet me in the office. There's people depending on me for their livelihoods and here I am drained from busting the best nut in my life.

I walk angrily from the house. I need to show her who's in control of this relationship. I say what goes.

I just don't feel in control and that's not a good thing. It will provoke my paranoid side to come out and I don't need that. I have to protect my family. I know Thayer and the rest are capable but I just want to be sure myself.

When I make it to the office, Vera is there waiting with her legs crossed with a smile on her face.

"I have the papers right here, sir."

She got up and sashayed towards me. Too close. I grabbed the papers and took them to my desk. I read over them again to make sure nothing has changed.

"As you can see sir, everything's in order. We're sending the new finance team here, here and here." She leans over and points like I can't see or read.

When I remained silent she said, "did I please you sir. Does everything meet with your approval?"

She leans over some more. Her tits are almost in my face.

I grunted. I signed the papers and got up. "Make sure this is done soon."

I walked out of the building. My phone beeped. I looked down at it. It's a text from someone at the hospital. I head that way. When I make it they are rolling his bed out.

The doctor says, " sir, I would strongly suggest that you not move him."

I walked up to the scene. Arkan, Ivan and Vlad are trying to move Ian but the doctor is trying to stop them.