Chapter 20

A/N Graphic scene ahead

Dawn Pov

I'm on my knees with my hands tied behind my back. Tears rush from my eyes as Miles jam his penis in and out of my mouth. This is the third time. The first time I bit him repeatedly but he kept punching me in the face. The last time he punched me so hard that I fainted. When I woke up, I heard him arguing with his two crackhead cousins. He said he would pay them money to kidnap me. They are mad because Miles didn't tell them that he was going to shoot anyone. Miles defended himself by saying that his two cousins couldn't get to me because Ian was beating their asses so he did what he had to do. Then they snatched me up and brought me down here to the library. I used to always come down here and read the old stuff. Ian said that he would come here with me one day.

When I think about what he did to Ian. I mustered up the courage and bit his dick as hard as I could. He screamed out and pulled his dick from my mouth. "That's for Ian you son of a bitch."

My head snapped to the side as he hit me again. I fell to the side. "Bitch. I see that white boy got you thinking you are strong enough to take me on."  

"Miles, you're a psycho," I spat at him.

"You want to see psycho. I'll show you psycho." He went to the door and yelled out. "You two idiots get in here."

His cousins came in. "We want our money Miles."

"You two will get your money but first. Let's run a train on this bitch."

I say, "Miles, you're off your rocker. You won't get away with this." I'm trying to sound brave like I knew Ian would want me to be. But I'm so scared I'm about to shit myself. My stomach is in knots. He's already violated my mouth multiple times. I have no one. Who's going to save me? I doubt Thayer and the rest are even looking for me. They are with Ian I'm sure. I know Ian isn't dead. I just know it. But what if he is. What will I do? Go back to my father and listen to him belittle me and pawn me off on the next man that comes along.

"I'm off my rocker. My rocker was firmly attached before you let that motherfucker beat the shit outta me. But he got his, didn't he."

"You seriously think that you're going to get away with this. Do you not know who Ian is? You will have a whole clan after you, you filthy bastard." Ian finally told me who he is and what he does. He didn't go into details, he only said they sell guns and sometimes drugs to the mafia. At first I was worried. For my safety, and any kids we have safety. But he assured me that he will take care of me and after today I believe him. Ian handled himself like a MMA fighter. Plus, Thayer and Blae have a whole family and they are safe.

"You don't need to be worried about that."  He walked up to me and ripped my clothes off. I start to struggle. I started to struggle hard when he sucked on my nipple. I reached my head back and head butted him. I saw stars. I fell backwards again.  "Shit!." He got up and rubbed his head. He slapped me. I was dazed. Then he was on me. He dropped his pants and pulled out his dick.

I was snapped from my daze when his cousins let out a loud boisterous laugh. "Damn man. You got a baby dick." They're slapping their thighs and holding their stomachs.

Miles grabs his gun and points it at them. "Shut the fuck up and get over here. One of you fuck her mouth. The other one get under and fuck her pussy. I got her nice tight asshole."

"Alright little mini jimmie. Don't get so violent."

They all started coming towards me.

"Noo! Don't do this." They didn't tie my legs so I used them. I started kicking and screaming. I hit his two cousins in the nuts. When they fell down Miles hit me with the gun. "Stop all that shit and take it like a woman. You fucked that white boy. I bet you let him fuck you everywhere. It's only fair that I do the same." He holds the gun to my head with one hand and his penis in the other. He started probing my asshole. I started crying. I'm still a little disoriented. Blood running down the back of my neck because he hit me with the gun.